Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Luxury Hotels and Travel
Reload this Page >

Example European Itinerary, Advice needed!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Example European Itinerary, Advice needed!!

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2012, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by frey12
So with booking through a Virtuoso agent can you just book one or two hotels with them or do you have to book your whole trip because i've already booked the MO and FS florence
You can book just one hotel with an agent, or an entire trip. If you decide to use an agent, you should look for one who is both a Virtuoso member and a Four Seasons Preferred Partner. An agent could even "take over" the bookings you have already made at MO Paris and FS Florence, if you would like to have the value added benefits applied to those stays as well.

An agent with first hand knowledge of European hotels and connections with their sales managers could help you to find the best hotels (including some you may not have already considered), get you the best deals, and make planning and booking your trip a lot easier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.