Wiki Posts
Search

Tenerife Advice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2004, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: some
Tenerife Advice

I'll spending a few days on this Island in October. We plan to stay in hotel botanico in puerto de la cruz (LHW) and in the mencey in santa cruz de teneriffa.
Any Experience with these two places? Would especially be interested to hear about the new spa at the botanico.

Does anybody have a hotel recommondation in the los gigantes region?

Thanks
Verve
Old Sep 13, 2004, 9:11 am

Programs: BA Bronze, Hilton Silver
I stayed at the Gran Hotel Bahia Del Duque Resort last October which was really good, I am not sure what region its in, the town its in is Costa Adeja. www.bahia-duque.com
Old Dec 13, 2010, 5:05 am

Programs: SK EBD, AX Cent, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Club-A Plat, Avis' PC, CC Gold,Hertz PC, CX Diamond,BA Bronz
bumping this one, bahia Del Duque is sold out for new year's, and we're looking for something a little smaller and more personal.
Anyone?
Old Dec 13, 2010, 5:44 am

Programs: BA Gold · A3 Gold · DL Gold · VY apologist
Have recently had two flawless stays at Vincci La Plantación del Sur. Perfect service, very good pools, very good restaurants, very good spa. It was on Conde Nast's gold list of the best resorts in the world last month.

The villas are a good value, though they're really more like junior suites than stand-alone villas. The upper ones have more privacy than the "garden villas", with rooftop terraces with jacuzzi and nice view of the sea.

Be aware that entire part of the island is like a british colony (if that matters to you), though the hotel itself has a much more mixed clientele.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.