Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2014, 6:49 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
The blue zipper bag was definitely NOT given for at least two years, I know it is after the A380 tins, and the A380 tins had two version, the first A380 tin have the entire A380 on the top, the 2nd version of the tin only has the nose to first part of the fuselage. I got the 2nd version of A380 tin back in December 2011.
In August this year I definitely came across the blue zipper bag if this is what you have in mind.

There may have been occasional variations but for a long time before the blue and grey bag the C amenity kit was the blue and white roll-up bag in the style of LH C blankets.

Old Dec 13, 2014, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
The blue zipper bag was definitely NOT given for at least two years, I know it is after the A380 tins, and the A380 tins had two version, the first A380 tin have the entire A380 on the top, the 2nd version of the tin only has the nose to first part of the fuselage. I got the 2nd version of A380 tin back in December 2011.
Blue bags were DEFINITELY in May-June 2012. I got them in August 2012 as well. And then in 2013 I had one or two round-trip flights in J, and I was given the plastic ones...But the blue bags appeared during World Cup this year (when they were out of the white ones).
Old Dec 19, 2014, 3:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
I liked the nice little Christmas kit today as well 12/19 FRA-LAX.

Old Dec 21, 2014, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
The LH Christmas kit looks like OS kit !

Saw that LX also has a Christmas kit, it is in a Christmas stockings like LH did a few years ago.

Anyone know what is inside the Christmas stockings in LX kit ? The typical LX airplane tin ? Or the Qwstion bag ?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 3:50 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
I received the Rimowa plus a separate box with a modern nutcracker in it on my FRA-ORD flight in F a few days ago.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 10:17 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Flying FRA-YYZ on the 28th of December... Which amenity kit will I get in F?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 12:00 pm

Programs: A3*G, OZ*G, OW Sapphire
Originally Posted by cbellero
I received the Rimowa plus a separate box with a modern nutcracker in it on my FRA-ORD flight in F a few days ago.
+1, rimowa and nutcracker on lh470 (fra-yyz) a few days ago. nutcracker is quite beautiful and has some nice weight to it. perfect example of German engineering!
Old Dec 22, 2014, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
In August this year I definitely came across the blue zipper bag if this is what you have in mind.

There may have been occasional variations but for a long time before the blue and grey bag the C amenity kit was the blue and white roll-up bag in the style of LH C blankets.

I got this exact same kit when flying SFO-FRA this past August.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 5:33 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Another question: Is it still Rimowa in F?
Got Rimowa on Sunday GRU-FRA (I really liked the 748 layout, btw.)
Old Dec 23, 2014, 6:05 am

Programs: SK Diamond
Recieved the Rimowa-kit on the 18th flying DEN-FRA in LH F. Will return to the US via LH F FRA-YYZ on the 2nd (of January) - can I expect another Rimowa kit, or?

And do you guys think they will have changed to another duck in the FCT than the christmas themed duck they have now?
Old Dec 31, 2014, 10:14 am

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by FlightCancelled
Recieved the Rimowa-kit on the 18th flying DEN-FRA in LH F. Will return to the US via LH F FRA-YYZ on the 2nd (of January) - can I expect another Rimowa kit, or?

And do you guys think they will have changed to another duck in the FCT than the christmas themed duck they have now?
Dec 29 MUC-MIA gents received a Rimowa kit (pearl white) while ladies received a red Braun Büffel.
Regarding the ducks, FCL in Much on the 29 did not have anymore the Christmas ducks but offered two tiny yellow ducks
Old Jan 11, 2015, 7:33 am

Programs: M&M mainly
January flight to Asia, C. It seems a new kit again. Samsonite.

Usual stuff but additionally (not shown at the picture) - slippers. Very nice addition IMHO.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 4:35 pm

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
While I like the Rimowa kits to be perfectly honest the Escada one that doubles as an iPad cover and the nice flat zipped Bognor one I received this year are the ones I actually still use.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 4:50 pm

Programs: DL 3MM/FC/DM LT; LH FT LT; HH DIA
Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

My wife got a Burgundy Rimowa a few days ago FRA to the U.S.
Old Jan 19, 2015, 9:07 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum For Life, BA Executive Club Gold, Marriott Platinum for Life
I'm flying in F from FRA to SFO and they handed out Rimowa cases for men (matte silver) and woman (two colors). FWIW there were also ducks in the B terminal FCL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.