Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:39 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by fkatzRTW
Any word in when the Escada kits are going to be handed out too? Have an F flight next week and would love to snag a women's one for her iPad.
Daughters got them on FRA-BOM about a week ago...
Old Jul 18, 2014, 4:17 pm

Programs: Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by daumueller
The escada is still the current F kit
Not for much longer. The Escada kits will be replaced by new Braun Büffel ones which are supposed to be handmade starting from August. Ladies will get red/brown, men's are brown/brown. No changes to the contents with the exception of a new bonus pack of mini Fisherman's Friend....for those who are too lazy to brush their teeth lol.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 4:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by hamallu
Not for much longer. The Escada kits will be replaced by new Braun Büffel ones which are supposed to be handmade starting from August. Ladies will get red/brown, men's are brown/brown.
New First Class amenity kit by Braun Büffel

From August our First Class guests can look forward to a new amenity kit. It has been developed by the established German company Braun Büffel and will be available on board for four months.

We are the first airline in the world to cooperate with Braun Büffel, known for high quality leather goods since 1887. Lufthansa and Braun Büffel both stand for active values, for perfection and for attention to detail. The kit is handmade by Braun Büffel and made from real leather parts. The bag contains selected accessories that contribute to a sense of well-being during air travel.

The amenity kit is perceived by many customers as an expression of appreciation and exclusivity. It is important to us to be able to offer our guests, particularly those in First Class, something new and special time and again. Upgrading the quality of our amenity kits is a wish of our guests and part of our 5-star initiative. The new kits are meant to appear more like a present from the airline than a utensil for the journey.

Newsroom

Picture:
Old Jul 22, 2014, 6:20 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I wish they improve the content.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 8:25 am

Programs: Skywards Silver
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I wish they improve the content.
They did!! There's now a mini pack of fisherman's friend inside.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 8:32 am

In C class I received on two flights a platci box of "natural mint fresh" mints.
I like the differentiation with the F class offering. LOL!
Old Jul 22, 2014, 4:13 pm

Programs: AS 100K
bummer, i was hopping to get the escada kit late next month. It would have been a great tablet sleeve
Old Aug 1, 2014, 2:09 am

Do Lufthansa give its passengers earplugs in longhaul C?
Old Aug 1, 2014, 2:20 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Yes, there is a pair in the amenity kit.
Old Aug 1, 2014, 7:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
Even tho I flew LH in that time period, I was disappointed never to get the Moleskin.
Old Aug 4, 2014, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Picture:
Any picture for the Samsonite C kit ?
Old Aug 8, 2014, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
yes

Last edited by LufthansaFlyer; Aug 8, 2014 at 10:21 am
Old Aug 8, 2014, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kevinsac
Even tho I flew LH in that time period, I was disappointed never to get the Moleskin.
It was nice however not that big of a deal. Free notebook of about 40 pages that said "Lufthansa Business Class" on it was the highlight really.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 10:24 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
Looks much nicer than those blue/grey bags they've been handing out for quite a while now. But why do they think women want white/cream bags? They are not practical. One of the most useful bags was a grey/black Bogner bag I had some years ago.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Looks much nicer than those blue/grey bags they've been handing out for quite a while now. But why do they think women want white/cream bags? They are not practical. One of the most useful bags was a grey/black Bogner bag I had some years ago.
Not sure if they will be gender-sific. It depends how they distribute them. If as usual they are already waiting at the seat when you board. Would not surprise me if it is a random distribution. I was a little surprised by the lack of LH branding. Just a tiny tab.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.