Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2014, 8:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
I've got a World Cup kit for you the next time I see you!
Thank You!
Old May 23, 2014, 1:40 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, TK Elite+
Received the black Escada kits on LH F FRA-KIX a few days ago. When I was walking downstairs, I saw what I think it's the World Cup kit - it's white with the German flag on the cover. Looks pretty nice actually.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 4:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by Lack
Great that LH noticed how far behind they were in this field.
Samsonite is no Rimowa/Tumi of course, but it should at least make a decent case.
Korres is also above the current "Zahnpaste" standard, so great addition.
If LH is going to use the Samsonite case from NH F, it is not decent at all, it is just plain cheap ! The Samsonite case that NH F was using was very similar to one of the LH Bogner bag, it was a square shape, have zippers on 3 sides, not good to reuse for anything since it is the bag is flat.

Everyone hate that Samsonite bag in NH F that most of them left behind in their seats.

Originally Posted by mvtm
I want the notebook and a blue/red rimowa case.

Does anyone have any spare (clean) that want to give it to me? I don't want the contents, just have something that looks cool with the LH logo. I think i can use it somehow. (?)
Some Rimowa colors are exclusive to certain airlines, just like you will never find blue/red rimowa with LH logo, they are only associated with TG, NH has the blue one too. (though if I remember LH's first batch of Rimowa from several years ago might have a dark blue too, just not the second batch)

Last edited by ORDnHKG; Jun 5, 2014 at 4:33 pm
Old Jun 5, 2014, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by n8-the-gr8
The business class amenity kits have not been a strong suit of Lufthansa's in prior experience. On my last flight to Asia from Frankfurt they didn't even give them out in my section of business class - when I asked about them the FA said "I don't have any left...what do you want from me?" Uhm excuuse me? That's worse than the FA responses I get from domestic US airlines in economy...
Well the contents in the F kit on LH is not a strong suit neither, gents kit don't even have a lipbalm ! Lipbalm only exist in ladies kit. No mouthwash (mouthwash can only be found in the lavatories, but sometimes they will run out if many FAs are taking them), no facial spray.

The contents can probably voted to be the worst of all airlines' F kit.

Originally Posted by JVPhoto
So Rimowa is not a constant thing like on NH/TG/CX?
NH: Yes
TG: Yes, and you can get a Rimowa as short as NRT-BKK, don't even need to fly long haul
CX: Never have Rimowa, CX F currently use Zegna, but the bag and contents are extremely cheap and stingy, don't even have a bottle is mouthwash, it is in a disposable tiny cup.

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG

Personally if you are looking for kits and flying with Lufthansa group- the Swiss kits have much nicer products in them in F FYI.
True, LX F kits have much nicer products compare to LH F, but it is still far from F quality. The La Prairie tubes in the LX F kit are so small, the same tubes can be found in NZ C kit a while ago !

I can't understand why LX couldn't offer bigger tubes especially since it is a F kit.

Last edited by ORDnHKG; Jun 5, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Old Jun 6, 2014, 1:55 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The samsonite NH F kit is for sale on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANA-All-Ni...-/141030211679
Old Jun 6, 2014, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The samsonite NH F kit is for sale on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANA-All-Ni...-/141030211679
I am a little surprised it was sold for about USD$50 with 26 bids, personally I wouldn't buy it not unless it is $10 instead, only Rimowa worth that much of money.
Old Jun 9, 2014, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
I am a little surprised it was sold for about USD$50 with 26 bids, personally I wouldn't buy it not unless it is $10 instead, only Rimowa worth that much of money.
I am too- I cannot imagine buying any amenity kit for 50 USD.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 10:22 pm

What`s in new amenity bags in J and F?

Have they changed blue/plastic amenity kits for J and Bogner bags in F? I hope so! These were just so average and not to contemporary standards in the luxury travel world.
Old Jul 5, 2014, 5:15 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
I received these samples from LH last week. No idea if they're still being handed out in the air (especially the World Cup one for J).

Old Jul 5, 2014, 5:45 am

Programs: LH HON
Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph
I received these samples from LH last week. No idea if they're still being handed out in the air (especially the World Cup one for J).
The escada is still the current F kit
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:12 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum Premier, National Executive Elite
Amenity Kit for First & Business Class passengers [merged]

Any word in when the Escada kits are going to be handed out too? Have an F flight next week and would love to snag a women's one for her iPad.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by fkatzRTW
Any word in when the Escada kits are going to be handed out too? Have an F flight next week and would love to snag a women's one for her iPad.
they've been around for a while. I've gotten 4 thus far
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
I am too- I cannot imagine buying any amenity kit for 50 USD.
I paid 40 for on that matched my bolero. Then along came the Porsche design kit and that's been in my bag ever since
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:20 pm

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Originally Posted by fkatzRTW
Got them (men's/women's) two weeks ago FRA-MIA
Old Jul 15, 2014, 2:26 pm

Rimowa could be back for q4

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.