Wiki Posts
Search

Miles on Lufthansa-LOT code share flights

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2008, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Miles and More
Miles on Lufthansa-LOT code share flights

Each time I fly LOT Polish airlines on a Lufthansa code sharing flight, my miles are never credited to my M & M account. The booking correctly reflects my Senator Number however automatic credit is never done. I always have to send the ticket and boarding pass to the M & M office and it takes repeated reminders before the miles are credited.

I have never faced any miles credit problems with any of the other Lufthansa code share flights with other airlines.

Has anyone else faced this problem as well ? I frequently travel to Warsaw via Munich and face this problem on all my LOT codeshare flights.

Is there any solution to this or am I doing something wrong while booking my flights ?
Old May 9, 2008, 1:56 pm

Programs: LH HON; Sixt D and m.o.
Originally Posted by Goggy
I have never faced any miles credit problems with any of the other Lufthansa code share flights with other airlines.

Has anyone else faced this problem as well ? I frequently travel to Warsaw via Munich and face this problem on all my LOT codeshare flights.

Is there any solution to this or am I doing something wrong while booking my flights ?
I didn't face this kind of problems and generally as well as LOT is full M&M there shouldn't be any...

Tomasz
Old May 10, 2008, 1:15 am

Programs: LH SEN, UA 1K, MR Platinum, BW Gold, HH Silver
I experience that also from time to time...
the issue here is that on-line mileage claim is rejected by system since flight is not LOT operated (if travelling on LH ticket and LOT metal) or vice-versa....

I do not send BP... scan them and send to [email protected]
but every time my first e-mail requested is rejected by after 2-3 e-mails exchange their are credited

tomek
Old May 10, 2008, 3:35 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Maybe I am lucky, but I hadnīt until now a problem getting the miles posted automatically. LH tickets on LO flights, LO tickets on LH flight, same with LX.
Old May 10, 2008, 4:04 am

I'm happy that I'm not the only one with this problem. Starting from this year I had no miles credited for LO operated flights with LH number. I've called M&M but they had nothing to say except: send us your BP's. Maybe Michelle could identify the problem... And on all the flights from WAW when I check in in the counter (with LH share code) system doesn't recognise me as SEN - there's only M/M - on Tuesday I'll check how it looks like on a loadsheet...

And of course online claim rejects LH tickets on LO operated flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.