Why (and whose) 3 M&M numbers do appear in an award booking?

Subscribe
Hi

a couple of days ago I have made an award reservation. After I had made changes to the reservation an additional M&M number appeared in Amadeus. Finally, I had made the last change today and again another M&M number appeared.

What is this about? They start with 9920 and 5234.
Hopefully they get credited instead of mine
It was a booking for just 1 person.
Quote: Hi

a couple of days ago I have made an award reservation. After I had made changes to the reservation an additional M&M number appeared in Amadeus. Finally, I had made the last change today and again another M&M number appeared.

What is this about? They start with 9920 and 5234.
Hopefully they get credited instead of mine
It was a booking for just 1 person.
I asume you meant debited -- as you do not get credit for award flights ...
Wild guessing, the 5234 could that be your CC# on which the taxes and surcharges are being charged on.....??
Few weeks ago I have booked two tickets for friends. On Amadeus my SEN number appeared for both pax. As it doesn't make any harm (no collecting of miles anyway), I didn't change it. Finally, seatblocking worked
Quote: Wild guessing, the 5234 could that be your CC# on which the taxes and surcharges are being charged on.....??
Nope, not my CC card.

And 'debited' was meant. Sorry.
Quote: Nope, not my CC card.

And 'debited' was meant. Sorry.
check your m/m account online, and you know instantly if miles for only one or both award tickets were debited from your account.

the 9920 is the first 4 numbers of a regular (basic) miles&more status card.

the 5234 could be the first 4 numbers of your LH miles&more costumer number?
Quote: check your m/m account online, and you know instantly if miles for only one or both award tickets were debited from your account.

the 9920 is the first 4 numbers of a regular (basic) miles&more status card.

the 5234 could be the first 4 numbers of your LH miles&more costumer number?
No, only one of them is mine! Quite strange.
I thought it is general procedure. What it is obviously not.