Wiki Posts
Search

Slightly OT-chocolates served in F-and Etro bath products

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2008, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Slightly OT-chocolates served in F-and Etro bath products

In the FCT FRA. they give out Etro"reliance" bath products-they are wonderful.I cannot find them in the state(via google)any Ideas.
Also the chocolates passed out after the meal in first-I cannot remember the name.
If these would have been for sale in the duty free on board catalogue I would have bought them.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 6:25 pm

i got addicted to the etro products in fct (still some extra bottles at home here)...........i have had no luck, i think there is no market for it here in the USA....we have etro stores in New York they just do not carry ETRO Relent....if you visit Italy you can stock up on full sizes since it is readily available
about chocolates i am not sure.....
Originally Posted by bigguyinpasadena
In the FCT FRA. they give out Etro"reliance" bath products-they are wonderful.I cannot find them in the state(via google)any Ideas.
Also the chocolates passed out after the meal in first-I cannot remember the name.
If these would have been for sale in the duty free on board catalogue I would have bought them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.