List of M&M promotions

Old Nov 18, 2009, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
See what you've done!
Should be still available in other countires. UK - 35 GB, US - 50 USD, CH - 60 CHF etc.
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Lack
Should be still available in other countires. UK - 35 GB, US - 50 USD, CH - 60 CHF etc.
Just registered for 40, so it's still going on. Chose "France" as country, but French euros are just as good as German ones
Old Nov 18, 2009, 11:22 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Just registered for 40, so it's still going on. Chose "France" as country, but French euros are just as good as German ones
Wouldn't the code be limited to use from departure of the country where you have chosen?
Old Nov 19, 2009, 12:36 am

Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
Wouldn't the code be limited to use from departure of the country where you have chosen?
T&C is a bit unclear about that. Code can only be used in the issuing LH country site and in the next sentence there is a country of origin restriction.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
I think the only limitation is that you have to book through the French page without logging in.
Old Nov 19, 2009, 2:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by crossings
I think the only limitation is that you have to book through the French page without logging in.
The confirmation e-mail says "book on lufthansa.com" - go figure. But for 40 it's easy to chose France
Old Nov 20, 2009, 8:23 am

Programs: price is a king
Hey,

Originally Posted by Lack
Wejdż na Polską stronę M&M (po Polsku) i tam się zarejestruj. W warunkach jest nawet PL dopuszczone :-). Ja się rejestrowałem na Niemieckiej wcześniej i mi mile normalnie zlicza.
zadzialalo, sierpniowy wylot do SFO zostal uhonorowany - dzieki!

MichalFKowalik Translator

worked, August trip to SFO has been impacted - thanks!

best
mf
Old Nov 25, 2009, 4:19 am

Programs: AC, PD First, SPG Plat
EUR20 voucher through a McDonald's promotion. Only valid for bookings until Nov 26th though

https://promotion.lufthansa.com/de-europa-push-mcd/
Old Nov 28, 2009, 1:25 pm

Little Marriott raffle

https://promo.milesandmore.com/servl...ink/f?toTQBSUC

As they only have 3*10000 Miles to give in their raffle, this isn't really much. I still wrote myself in
Old Nov 28, 2009, 1:59 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Little Marriott raffle

https://promo.milesandmore.com/servl...ink/f?toTQBSUC

As they only have 3*10000 Miles to give in their raffle, this isn't really much. I still wrote myself in
Okay, so there is just one spot left out there. You get them, I had participated earlier tonight, so guys, you better hurry
Old Dec 1, 2009, 4:11 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Where are the reindeer?

Find one or more of the 24 reindeer that are hiding on lufthansa.com until 24 December. In order to join the reindeer search and the chance to win fantastic prizes, simply register here.

It's worth taking part in the reindeer search. Once you have returned the animals to their enclosure you have the chance to win one of our numerous prizes.

24-30 reindeer (1x)
Win a pair of return tickets in Economy Class to a worldwide Lufthansa destination of your choice.

9-23 reindeer (3x)
The Lufthansa AirLight Jumbo Trolleys in oriental red are waiting for new owners. Perhaps you will soon travel the world with one of those faithful companions?

3-8 reindeer (6x)
With a bit of luck you can look forward to one of six iPod nanos (8GB).

Make sure to turn the irritating sound off - especially if you are playing the game in the office!
Old Dec 2, 2009, 4:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It's quite fun, this, and the reindeer are easy to find if you read the clues. As for the ones that are apparently hidden on Facebook, does one actually have to be a signed up member of Facebook to find them? I never joined Facebook, because I waste far too much time mucking about on the internet anyway.

How do you move the accessories, such as extra Christmas trees for the enclosure, around? I can move them, but can't seem to get to stick them anywhere. Will it affect the outcome of the promotion?

Is there no Focus Advents Kalendar this year?
Old Dec 2, 2009, 5:14 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I think you can post your reindeer on Facebook for others to adopt. Since it looks like you can only catch one reindeer a day, you either have to make sure you collect one everyday between 1st and 24th or adopt some from Facebook if you want 24 or more.

I'll happily settle for a red Rimowa Trolley so won't bother with Facebook. Who wants two Y tickets anyway.

No, I think Christmas trees are just a gimmick... as is the whole game.
Old Dec 2, 2009, 6:57 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC

I'll happily settle for a red Rimowa Trolley so won't bother with Facebook. Who wants two Y tickets anyway.

The average traveler wants the ticket and I wouldn't decline them either but would rather prefer the Rimowas as well. Hope they aren't too stuff about the colors, otherwise I have another christmas gift for a female...
Old Dec 3, 2009, 4:03 pm

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Find one or more of the 24 reindeer that are hiding on lufthansa.com until 24 December
Iberia's website has had a very similar game for at least 3 times in the last 2 years -the last one as recently as last week-, and it's a way to promote their partners. Every day you play (and win, very easy task) you get 5 Iberia points. Not much, but in those 7 days I got 35 points, more than the 30 points I earned in my 4 QF flights in October!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.