Community
Wiki Posts
Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2009, 4:41 am

Programs: OZ Diamond / Star Alliance Gold
Hi I want to know if there is a limit of how many offers you signed up to?
Old Oct 13, 2009, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
Yes - The number of offers it the ultimate upper limit

On a more serious note: I don't think that there is any limit on signing up for M&M offers. Some people reported that the M&M team said that some offers cannot be combined, but I think that was basically because people signed up for targeted offers without being targeted.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 8:38 am

Programs: LH SEN,PC RA PLATINUM ,HH GOLD
300 PLN Off on LH fly to USA & Asia

https://www.lufthansa.com/online/myp...nodeid=2796195
Old Oct 15, 2009, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
75 Euros off on LH.com to Asia Pacific / North America valid until 19-Oct 2009

Italy:
http://promotion.lufthansa.com/lmit
Spain:
http://promotion.lufthansa.com/lmes
France:
http://promotion.lufthansa.com/lmfr
Old Oct 15, 2009, 7:19 pm

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
Greece:
http://promotion.lufthansa.com/lmgr/

They give 50 EUR but the interesting part is the promo page claims they are valid until 21.04.2010. When I try to use the code it works only until 31.12.2009 though. Anybody found a country that accepts the code beyond that?
Old Oct 16, 2009, 6:10 am

Programs: QR platinum
belgium:
asia - €75

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...nodeid=2032243

America: - € 75

http://www.lufthansa.com/be/en/Save-75-%E2%82%AC-off-to-America?blt_p=BE&blt_l=en&blt_t=Specials>Booking&b lt_e=Content&blt_n=empty&blt_z=America&blt_c=BE%7C en%7CSpecials%3EBooking%7CContent%7Cempty%7CAmeric a
Old Oct 18, 2009, 3:12 am

With the current "business special" giving 4500 miles per segment in European flights, I might actually make SEN for the first time ever.

Now, I'll be missing around 25k miles, so that would mean either a 3-segment MR or a 1-segment and a 2-segment MR.

I've been trying around on LH website, but anything with 3 segments cost me an arm and a leg (over 2000€) - maybe I'm searching wrong, it's the first time I'm looking for a MR, and reading through the "regular" MR forum brings mostly hints on how to do it in the United States with their various airlines, but not on LH.

I think the cheapest I've come to would be flying Swiss from ZRH, but as soon as I go for anything more than 1 leg, it's skyrocketing the price. So 3x flights ex-Zurich would still be around 1000 € all together. Would that be worth doing for getting SEN? (Of course I hope there is a much cheaper way to make those 6 segments)

I can fly out from - more or less - any airport in South Germany, Switzerland. Or also travel with "cheapo" airlines somewhere else, if that gets the price down massively. Would be happy for any advise - MR virgin here
Old Oct 18, 2009, 3:28 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
I think the cheapest I've come to would be flying Swiss from ZRH, but as soon as I go for anything more than 1 leg, it's skyrocketing the price. So 3x flights ex-Zurich would still be around 1000 € all together. Would that be worth doing for getting SEN? (Of course I hope there is a much cheaper way to make those 6 segments)

I can fly out from - more or less - any airport in South Germany, Switzerland. Or also travel with "cheapo" airlines somewhere else, if that gets the price down massively. Would be happy for any advise - MR virgin here
Swiss currently has Business specials ex-BHX.

http://booking.swiss.com/web/Swiss-O...d-Ireland.html

Once you can get yourself to BHX the cheapest is BHX-ZRH-VCE RT for approx. £252. For some reason Business Flex fares are often cheaper than Business Saver. Some flights require an overnight stop in ZRH but this shouldn't be a problem for you.
Old Oct 18, 2009, 4:04 am

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
With the current "business special" giving 4500 miles per segment in European flights, I might actually make SEN for the first time ever.
The "double status miles" promo is ending on the 31 Oct, so getting good deals (and schedules) withing the two weeks would be a bit difficult.
Otherwise, as pointed out by NewbieRunner, you can take advanted of regular business saver deals with swiss, allowing 10k miles for a 4 leg round trip. You should be able to find some combination originating in Germany for around 300 Euro per trip (or a bit more if you want to squeeze in a ZRH-GVA leg for an additional 3750 miles).
Old Oct 18, 2009, 4:27 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by Lack
The "double status miles" promo is ending on the 31 Oct, so getting good deals (and schedules) withing the two weeks would be a bit difficult.
You can do BHX-ZRH-VCE RT for £252 if you can spare Sunday-Tuesday, 25-27 Oct, by spending the Sunday and Monday nights in ZRH and earn 18000 miles. You will obviously have to get to BHX and back.

Sun. 25.10.2009 18:50 BHX - 21:40 ZRH LX 425 Business Flex GBP 127
Mon. 26.10.2009 07:35 ZRH - 08:40 VCE LX 1660

with a choice of flights ex-VCE on Monday at GBP 126.
Old Oct 18, 2009, 5:55 am

Thanks for your informations I will certainly help me a lot. I somehow missunderstood the promotion and thought it will go till end of November. Well, guess that makes my schedule a bit more tight. Maybe a shorter MR before the promotion ends for 18k miles with 2 legs each, and then another 2 leg for 10k without the promotion in november or december should do the trick
Old Oct 19, 2009, 12:08 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, PriorityClub Gold, Marriott, UA Mileage Plus, LH Miles & More, Sixt Platinum
Free 1500 Miles from Hertz

Everything in German

Register online for the HERTZ No.1 Club Gold under www.hertz.de/lufthansa (Banner on the right side) and receive 1500 Miles for free!

www.hertz.de/lufthansa

Teilnahmebedingungen
1500 Miles & More Prämienmeilen werden nur gutgeschrieben, wenn die Anmeldung zum Hertz #1 Club Gold über den angegebenen Link erfolgreich abgeschlossen wurde. Es reicht nicht aus, nur Ihre Mitgliedsdaten des Partners auf dieser Seite anzugeben. Für eine erfolgreiche Gutschrift der Prämie müssen Sie sich auf den folgenden Seiten zum kostenlosen Hertz #1 Club Gold angemeldet haben.

Das Miles & More Prämien-Angebot ist bis zum 31. Dezember 2009 gültig.

Die Miles & More Meilen werden bis zum 31. Januar 2010 gutgeschrieben.

Die Miles & More Meilen können nicht gegen Bargeld eingetauscht werden.

Pro Miles & More-Mitglied ist nur eine Anmeldung zum Hertz #1 Club Gold zulässig. Bereits angemeldete Hertz #1 Club Gold Kunden können dieses Angebot nicht nutzen.

Ihr Name, Ihre Adresse und die Miles & More -Mitgliedsnummer werden von Hertz und den Werbepartnern des Unternehmens ausschließlich zur Erbringung der zugesicherten Leistung gespeichert. Diese Informationen werden außer an Miles & More, nicht an Dritte weitergegeben. Nach ihrer Verwendung werden sie gelöscht.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 12:51 am

Programs: LH, KLM, BA
Originally Posted by HAMSpotter
Everything in German

Register online for the HERTZ No.1 Club Gold under www.hertz.de/lufthansa (Banner on the right side) and receive 1500 Miles for free!

www.hertz.de/lufthansa
Thanks for the tip, registered, didn't take long, and 1500 miles in Jan...sweet
Old Oct 20, 2009, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by HAMSpotter
Everything in German

www.hertz.de/lufthansa
The offer is available in other countries and in English as well but only to the first 1000 applicants. I've filled out the forms. Let's see what will happen.
Old Oct 20, 2009, 4:05 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
The offer is available in other countries and in English as well but only to the first 1000 applicants. I've filled out the forms. Let's see what will happen.
I wonder what happens if one doesn't fill out a new profile - I think only the first screen is required...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.