Search

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:32 am
ym1

Programs: M&M, AVIS, HH, GP ...
Originally Posted by AHN
See my two posts just above yours.
It's not the same mine not talk about "Double award miles with "Europe goes online"" it's general one with not Europe only and the link take you to the double status so it's not the same case
Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:35 am
ym1

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I've also just seen the newsletter and followed the link. Yes, it's very confusing. I don't mind double award miles but I'm not interested in double status miles.

p.s. Found a link to the correct information on the M&M UK site as well.
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000266
The link you pass talk about "Europe goes online" and on the mail there is no limitation to any destination just to classes...
Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:38 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by ym1
It's not the same mine not talk about "Double award miles with "Europe goes online"" it's general one with not Europe only and the link take you to the double status so it's not the same case
Really?

Grab your chance to get double the miles

Miles & More will reward you for bookings made in September by giving you twice the usual number of award miles. In selected booking classes, you benefit from 100% more award miles on flights up to 31 October 2009 – put them towards your next award flight, items in our WorldShops, or offers at miles-and-more.com.
which I posted is exactly the same as

Grab your chance to get double the miles

Miles & More will reward you for bookings made in September by giving you twice the usual number of award miles. In selected booking classes, you benefit from 100% more award miles on flights up to 31 October 2009 – put them towards your next award flight, items in our WorldShop, or offers at miles and more.com.
which you posted.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:48 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ym1
The link you pass talk about "Europe goes online" and on the mail there is no limitation to any destination just to classes...
Yup, that's true.
Old Sep 4, 2009, 7:56 am
ym1

Originally Posted by AHN
Really?

which I posted is exactly the same as

which you posted.
Sorry, you are total right I missed it

But still does LH sent faulty promotions by e-mail, did someone contact them to check?
Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:17 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Looks like a faulty promotion to me. And very confusing too. But I do think that there is only one promo here.

From the links NewbieRunner and I have posted to "Europe goes online" even the terms and conditions are unclear. For example, on the first page it states that "The offer is limited to the first two flight segments", while there is no such limitation on the registration page.

Last edited by AHN; Sep 4, 2009 at 8:18 am Reason: Spelling
Old Sep 4, 2009, 8:38 am

Programs: LH SEN
thanks to 'crossings' for maintaining the promos. 50% third flight Even More just kicked in. Sweet
Old Sep 7, 2009, 12:30 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
As posted in this thread double status miles promotion is not targeted but open to anybody. Please discuss all questions and issues related to is promo in the following thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...s-renewal.html

Have a nice day

totti
M&M moderator
Old Sep 7, 2009, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
Note: This has been posted before.

Europe Goes Online

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
http://www.miles-and-more.com/europegoesonline
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

Double miles for flights operated by LH within Germany, within Italy or cross-border European flights. Flights have to be booked on lufthansa.com from 1-30 September 2009. The both segments must be taken before 31.10.2009. Only for members resident in Europe. For Eco/Business Class flights (excluding booking classes T, E & L). Max. 2 segments.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Extra miles? Betty hurry!

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18001

From 1 October to 31 December 2009, an extra 1,000 award miles will be landing in your mileage account for a return flight in Economy Class, or an extra 2,000 award miles if you fly Business Class.

The offer is valid on all Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and SWISS direct flights from Austria (Vienna, Salzburg, Klagenfurt, Graz, Linz and Innsbruck) to Germany, Zurich and Innsbruck, for Miles & More members resident in Austria. Max 3 roundtrips.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Double miles Vienna

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=de&cid=18001

Terms and Conditions

Register for the mileage campaign before your first flight but latest until October 31, 2009. Registration is necessary only once and is valid for the whole promotional period.

Routes:
Paris CDG – Vienna VIE; Lyon LYS - Vienna VIE; Nice NCE - Vienna VIE v.v. Flights have to be operated by Austrian Airlines and have to be booked on OS flight number.

Incentive:
Double award miles, maximum of 6 segments.

Promotion Period:
1 until 31 October 2009 (flight must be taken within the promotional period)

Miles & More members who reside in France are entitled to participate.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 3:03 am

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
Originally Posted by hunter
this is the directl link for the promotion

http://www.rainbow.avis.de/avisonlin...ail_Newsletter

just fill out the fields and make the cross in the small box and you will get 500 miles at the end of the promotion ;-)
When is the end of promotion? I didn't get the miles yet :-/
Old Sep 12, 2009, 7:17 am

The link (on page 1) for the LH City Center 2009 promotion does not work. The correct link is:

www.miles-and-more.com/lccpromotion2009
Old Sep 12, 2009, 7:48 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by CalFlyer
The link (on page 1) for the LH City Center 2009 promotion does not work. The correct link is:

www.miles-and-more.com/lccpromotion2009
Each time I try to register I got an error.

Using FF and English:
Lufthansa City Center 2009
Error!

A technical error occurred while processing your entered data. Please try again later.
Using IE and German:
Vielen Dank!
Ihre Anmeldung zu unserem Angebot war erfolgreich. Vielen Dank.
EDIT: Using Google Translate I now realize the German is confirmation of registration being successful.
Old Sep 12, 2009, 8:22 am

Programs: Most of them...
Originally Posted by sinus
When is the end of promotion? I didn't get the miles yet :-/
Probably you were late to register. (They still allow this but warn that the miles are gone).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.