Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travelling in F - 6 hour layover in MUC

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2007, 9:02 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by wolvie007
The hotel seems like the best idea, can someone please provide contact details?

Am I able to go to the hotel upon arrival and then get back into the F lounge before my flight to Valencia?
See day room details here:

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...nodeid=1771224
Old Jan 12, 2007, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC - SE, SPG - Platinum, HGP - Diamond
One more question - I've been reading that F passengers get limousine service from aircraft to terminal and from terminal to connecting flight (even if it's not in F). How do I arrange this?
Old Jan 12, 2007, 11:12 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
One more question - I've been reading that F passengers get limousine service from aircraft to terminal and from terminal to connecting flight (even if it's not in F). How do I arrange this?
http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...d=1771170&l=en

There is a agent at Gate G26 where you can request Lino transfer to your bus gate.
Old Jan 12, 2007, 2:10 pm

Programs: LH Sen
How do I arrange this?
Just ask the warden at the F lounge they're arranging perfectly everytime when I used it. Then I just had to walk to the gate.
Old Jan 13, 2007, 3:21 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Starwood,
Reserve in advance. You can have a dayroom
at the Kempinski from 0900 until 1800......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.