Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seven in one Swope

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:37 pm

Programs: black is magic
ROFL!
Making girls laugh is said to work, maybe I should give it a try with the Wolf then.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:37 pm

Programs: LH Sen
Originally Posted by Thomas_B
But pointing out that most of my travel is out of my own pocket and that I'm so young and had such a bad time at school and ... you get the idea.
I am almost crying! I am feeling so sorry for you Thomas_B... But being honest this would make the letter much better and would face the Wolf or whoever he is reading the letter with hard arguments!
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Making girls laugh is said to work, maybe I should give it a try with the Wolf then.
He'll laugh... at you!
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:41 pm

Programs: black is magic
Laugh at me while giving me my card himself - nice deal.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Laugh at me while giving me my card himself - nice deal.
So you really ARE a masochist.
Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:33 am

Originally Posted by flysurfer
You wish! But no, after selling my LH stock, I'll get myself get a NetJets card.

More envy. Please?
Envy... I'm going to charge for it...
Old Mar 8, 2006, 1:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by curt
Envy... I'm going to charge for it...
Do you take miles?
Old Mar 8, 2006, 1:16 am

Do you take miles?
Sure... or your mojo
Old Mar 8, 2006, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by curt
Sure... or your mojo
Oh. You found it?
Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:01 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Back to OP: I don't they were all HONs. It could have been F pax transiting to a intercont flight starting in MUC. Since the weather is so unpredictable, they might have flown in a little earlier?
Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by talenti
Hi everybody,

Had an experience today which reminded me of the fairy tale: On the flight DUS - MUC today there were seven Hons which became obvious when we all entered the limo bus for the transfer to the terminal.

At least for me this was the flight with the highest number of Hons among the pax!

Talenti
Although longhaul - on LH 738 from FRA to HKG there were 12 HONS - each having a PA awaiting one on arrival for assistance with immigration etc.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:17 am

Programs: LH HON
...experienced a flight with 7 fellow HON from DEL to FRA (and still got my op-up to F ).

HON+ will definetly involve a flight from home to the plane instead of a drive from the FCT (helicopter pick-up would be alright with me ). Who needs the crowded FCT then !

cheers
HON_Hunter
Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:19 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by tcswede
Although longhaul - on LH 738 from FRA to HKG there were 12 HONS - each having a PA awaiting one on arrival for assistance with immigration etc.
(...)
Doesn't HGK provide dedicated PA service per each HON and per each paid F pax?
Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:28 am

Programs: LH and BA
Last but not least, pax who are organized enough to book and travel a minimum of 6 transatlantic Z fares ex Germany (60 days advance booking) per calendar year will be presented with honorary lifetime Super-HON status. They'll also gain access to an exclusive, ultra-cheap Z fare (ZSHOT).
Sorry but you got that wrong. Changes of HON Circle miles as of August 1 2006 are:

1) No Z fares count
2) D Fares count only 50%
3) A fares only 50%
4) more then 4 (one per quarter) Z class per year will VOID HON Circle membership
Old Mar 8, 2006, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
Doesn't HGK provide dedicated PA service per each HON and per each paid F pax?
They did it at that time - which I found surprising - especially when the HON "Manager" in HKG told me that they nrmally only have about 6 PA to handle it - and that they had to arrange for extra personnel. But he said this was truly exceptional.
Generally I have found the HON service in HKG to be among the best - also in terms of assistance and personalized service.

Cheers

Thomas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.