Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seven in one Swope

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2006, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Rambuster
HON++ will simply buy all LH shares
Ha! I'm OK with that. I'll sell mine at a premium.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
DELTA from now on !

Originally Posted by flysurfer
Ha! I'm OK with that. I'll sell mine at a premium.
Then you will have to fly DELTA to LAX via ATL !
The advantage being, you don't need to worry about upgrades to F, as they don't have an F cabin... (I'm not too sure if they even have a C cabin, even though they sell one)
Old Mar 7, 2006, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Then you will have to fly DELTA to LAX via ATL !
The advantage being, you don't need to worry about upgrades to F, as they don't have an F cabin... (I'm not too sure if they even have a C cabin, even though they sell one)
You wish! But no, after selling my LH stock, I'll get myself get a NetJets card.

More envy. Please?
Old Mar 7, 2006, 3:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
You wish! But no, after selling my LH stock, I'll get myself get a NetJets card.

More envy. Please?
100k for 25 flight hours ? Why not get two ?

Was kostet die Welt ? Ich nehme ZWEI !
Old Mar 7, 2006, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

100k for 25 flight hours ? Why not get two ?
Still waiting for the double hours promo.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 4:36 pm

.... (ZSHOT).
I simply think zey should be shot on the spot.... permanentely.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Mar 7, 2006, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tcswede
I simply think zey should be shot on the spot.... permanentely.
How do you zhoot somebody temporarily?
Old Mar 7, 2006, 4:48 pm

Programs: black is magic
I think 200k BIS in Y per year should get HON as well. They earned it the hard way. - Sitting really hurts sometimes...
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Thomas_B
I think 200k BIS in Y per year should get HON as well. They earned it the hard way. - Sitting really hurts sometimes...
Totally disagree.

HON is not about LH accomodating your masochistic urges.
HON is about you making a habit of overpaying LH for a seat in F.

It's not your butt that should hurt.
It's your wallet. Or that of the company that owns you and your time.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:10 pm

you're probably right, but I still wouldn't mind becoming HON as compensation for the pain and bad food
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

you're probably right, but I still wouldn't mind being HON
Neither would I. But only if it's free. I would not consider flying that much or spending the amount money necessary to meet the requirements. Bad overall value, but a nice perk for those who HAVE to fly (as in NO CHOICE).

Of course, if LH invited me to HON for free, I would have to reconsider accepting. I mean, a club that would invite ME must be seriously flawed.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:18 pm

Programs: LH Sen
you're probably right, but I still wouldn't mind becoming HON as compensation for the pain and bad food
Sorry for disappointing you but I think your chances are not that good becoming HON with these arguments.
But why not writing a letter to the Wolf? Please let me know instantly when an answer! Maybe your chances for an answer are not too bad since you are a SEN...
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:24 pm

Programs: LH Sen
Neither would I. But only if it's free. I would not consider flying that much or spending the amount money necessary to meet the requirements. Bad overall value, but a nice perk for those who HAVE to fly (as in NO CHOICE).

Of course, if LH invited me to HON for free, I would have to reconsider accepting. I mean, a club that would invite ME must be seriously flawed.
Nobody would mind accepting when LH is offering you the HON status for free! But this is pointless since it won't happen...
Flysurfer is right this kind of club must be flawed.
Sorry but I can't really understand the people who only flying just to get a status. There are so many other possibilities how to spend your time.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:26 pm

But why not writing a letter to the Wolf?
Not too sure if it's worth it. Because arguing because I prefer to fly cheap in order to spend my money on things that have a better value imho might not help. But pointing out that most of my travel is out of my own pocket and that I'm so young and had such a bad time at school and ... you get the idea. But still, I doubt it would work out. But in case I'll give it a shot, I'll certainly let you know.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 5:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

But pointing out that most of my travel is out of my own pocket and that I'm so young and had such a bad time at school and ... you get the idea.
ROFL!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.