Search

Possible to extend status year?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, *A Silver
Possible to extend status year?

Hi all, had a quick search to no avail.

I have recently moved all of my LH travel where possible to *A away from OW and BA (No I haven't made a thread in the BAEC forum - but I do agree with the majority of them)

I registered for M&M around 6 months ago and have recently hit FTL - I have enough travel booked to get me to SEN WELL within a calendar year of sign up, however, the status year seems to be hard coded 1 Jan to 31 Dec.

I emailed M&M about extending my status year by just 10 days to allow me to hit SEN - but they have said no. Reckon HUACA might work or am I stuck at FTL this year?

Many thanks
Tom
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:43 am

Programs: LH HON
stuck at FTL or you do a mileage run.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:54 am

You may be able to convert award miles to status mile 2:1 before the end of the year, up to 20k award for 10k miles.
This might be also applicable as a 'select' benefit meaning only miles collected with the integrated carries count (as in not SQ for example).
Old Sep 25, 2017, 10:17 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Welcome to the Miles & More forum! Just one word of warning. 'LH' in this forum stands for (guess what!) 'Lufthansa' and not 'longhaul' as it does in the BA forum.
1flyer likes this.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, *A Silver
@NewbieRunner - My bad!

Thanks a all, doesn't look like I'll have much luck then. Oh well, quite frankly it's very refreshing to not be flying BA, enjoying great crew, ground service, lounges and hard product on board - I am certainly not looking back.

Cheers
Old Sep 26, 2017, 2:48 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
With the amount of flying it seems certain you will be SEN in 2018 and the 25% executive bonus you will collect as FTL should help.

Although based in the UK I don't fly London British Airways but I do read the BA forum as a form of entertainment.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 7:37 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Although based in the UK I don't fly London British Airways but I do read the BA forum as a form of entertainment.
Me too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.