Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges

Old Sep 20, 2017, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Amex Centurion/Plat access to LH/LX FCL/SEN lounges

According to OMAAT, Amex Centurion cardholders will get MUC T2 Satellite FCL access when flying LH/LX/OS in any class of service.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Lack
According to OMAAT, Amex Centurion cardholders will get MUC T2 Satellite FCL access when flying LH/LX/OS in any class of service.
Seriously? If true, LH has no idea what hoards they just invited in.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

The unwashed masses?
ToddSpam likes this.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:49 pm

Programs: HON, SPG Amb, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Jumeirah Gold, Marriott Plat
To be honest I do not think LH would allow that. Especially with the limited seating in that lounge. Also I have received no correspondence from Centurion to show this and I am sure they would be eager to show off a new benefit as very little has been added lately.
Old Sep 20, 2017, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Here's the story:
http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...lounge-access/

Perhaps you can verify it in the app?
Old Sep 20, 2017, 3:19 pm

Are there really that many Centurion holders that this even has a chance of becoming an issue?
Old Sep 20, 2017, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Probably quite a bit more then HONs (like add another digit or two according to forum guesstimates).
Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:00 am

Programs: Disillusioned Cent
If this is extended to European Amex cards (which seems very likely), I see a swarm of rubber ducks flying my way...
Old Sep 22, 2017, 4:31 am

Programs: LH HON, QF CL, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Diamond, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
I think there'll be many Centurion cardholders who would have no idea what Lounge access their card gives them... but even though as HON I think this is dreadful, it's a nice development for my partner who has a Centurion card but is only SEN.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 5:21 am

Programs: HON, SPG Amb, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Jumeirah Gold, Marriott Plat
To be honest I have found no source for this other than the article on One Mile At A Time so it could just be a rumor unless a US Centurion member could check their app.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 5:49 am

Originally Posted by PhileasFoggy
To be honest I have found no source for this other than the article on One Mile At A Time so it could just be a rumor unless a US Centurion member could check their app.
I'd be interested in that too.
The optimist in me doesn't believe the LH F lounge access until I've heard back from someone who got in...

Last edited by JohnRain; Sep 22, 2017 at 10:19 am
Old Sep 23, 2017, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Last week, enlarged reception staff area, sleeper rooms moved to shower area & only one but it's a proper bedroom.

Centurion card holders have FCL access as of last week, only to FCL satellite, no Limo service & no guests.

Octoberfest Ducks, as of last week, same design as previously but they have been miniaturised
Do you know if this is also valid for European Centurions?
Old Sep 23, 2017, 6:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by JohnRain
Do you know if this is also valid for European Centurions?
Lounge admit list states Amex Centurion
Old Sep 24, 2017, 2:18 am

Originally Posted by chris63
Lounge admit list states Amex Centurion
Interesting. Since you're HON you obviously got in the lounge anyway but do you know how it works for Cents that aren't HON? I'm asking this because the "No limo transfer" part confuses me. Does this mean that at the Limo transfer desk they differentiate between HON/F pax and Cents?
Old Sep 24, 2017, 8:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by JohnRain
Interesting. Since you're HON you obviously got in the lounge anyway but do you know how it works for Cents that aren't HON? I'm asking this because the "No limo transfer" part confuses me. Does this mean that at the Limo transfer desk they differentiate between HON/F pax and Cents?
Yes, HON & F pax receive the limo service exclusively

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.