Wiki Posts
Search

LH.COM booking question

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2017, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM GS, Marriott Titanium
LH.COM booking question

Yesterday I booked an intra-European ticket on LH.com and the site showed economy prices next to business class.

Today Im trying to book a different ticket and it only shows one class of service? Anything I can do to force it to show both classes?

Thanks
Old May 9, 2017, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM GS, Marriott Titanium
Further to the above - in only having this issue with flights between FRA and LON.

Is there an easy way to combine Biz outbound and Eco on the return?
Old May 11, 2017, 5:12 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by FTLexMUC
Further to the above - in only having this issue with flights between FRA and LON.

Is there an easy way to combine Biz outbound and Eco on the return?
You could call in or make the reservation through a travel agency.

HTB.

P.S.: You asked for "easy".
Old May 12, 2017, 3:30 pm

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
There are ridiculous fee for telephone reservations on LH (the fee will not be waived when it is not possible to book the flight on LH.com )
Old May 12, 2017, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA: 1K 1.5MM, DL: LTDM 3.5MM, JB: Mosaic4, LH: exSEN 1MM, Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite, Hertz PresC
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by SPlDER
There are ridiculous fee for telephone reservations on LH (the fee will not be waived when it is not possible to book the flight on LH.com )
There is true customer service for you. You can't do it on the website and they still charge you the ticketing fee.... Way to go Lufthansa !!
Old May 12, 2017, 11:11 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles; Hilton HHonors; NEXUS; National Emerald Club Executive
True customer service seems anathema to the way modern airlines operate.
Old May 13, 2017, 1:52 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by SPlDER
I know. I believe this is the main reason why the website isn't improving much. It would cut the telephone reservation revenue stream...

HTB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.