Community
Wiki Posts
Search

any chance to claim compensation from LH ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2017, 9:04 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by nallison
.. I suspect other airlines would have claimed weather....
As would LH on any normal day.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:11 am

Actually they don't. I made a claim in January for a missed connection to Bogota due to a delayed departure from AMS. Within a week I had an email confirming 600 euros to my account without any further communication needed.
Are you unable to distinguish between your personal case of ex-AMS (i.e. EU) feeder on LH (i.e. EU airline), and the OP's domestic US feeder (i.e. non-EU) on UA (i.e. non-EU airline)?
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by stargold
Are you unable to distinguish between your personal case of ex-AMS (i.e. EU) feeder on LH (i.e. EU airline), and the OP's domestic US feeder (i.e. non-EU) on UA (i.e. non-EU airline)?
Are you able to distinguish this quote, which I reckon nallison was referring to?

Originally Posted by warakorn
It is certainly allowed to claim from LH.
(they deny in 100% of all cases for the first claim)
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:39 am
Suspended

Programs: Life Miles, Miles and more
Erm yes, as I my next paragraph males clear. I quoted the post I was responding to, and was clarifying that LH do sometimes pay con the first claim where it is valid.

​​​​​​Maybe don't be so antagonistic if you don't even bother reading properly. Or just don't be so antagonistic in general, it doesn't improve the forums.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Lack
Are you able to distinguish this quote, which I reckon nallison was referring to?
Thanks, glad it was indeed clear, have a good day
Old Feb 20, 2017, 10:49 am

Erm yes, as I my next paragraph males clear. I quoted the post I was responding to, and was clarifying that LH do sometimes pay con the first claim where it is valid.

​​​​​​Maybe don't be so antagonistic if you don't even bother reading properly. Or just don't be so antagonistic in general, it doesn't improve the forums.
Although I still think the premise of my comment was not unfounded (i.e. your claim was not totally hopeless, unlike the OP's), on reflection, posting while depressed about having to work very late is not the best idea and the tone was unnecessary. I do apologise.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 1:09 pm
Suspended

Although I still think the premise of my comment was not unfounded (i.e. your claim was not totally hopeless, unlike the OP's), on reflection, posting while depressed about having to work very late is not the best idea and the tone was unnecessary. I do apologise.
No problem at all, apology appreciated and happily accepted, the kind of noble gesture we don't see enough of on these forums, and reflects well on you. I am sure I have been guilty of the same when stressed, and maybe it's better taken out on here than those around you in the office

Hope you have clocked off by now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.