Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH booking portal and M&M account website

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2017, 11:59 pm
Original Poster

LH booking portal and M&M account website

There seem to have been some major changes to the LH portal for booking flights and, in particular, for checking on previous bookings, as well as the M&M account webpages in recent times. Is it just me, or is anybody else thinking about whether the people who design those pages have any clue about what makes a user-friendly interface?

(I usually don't start general-rant threads because they usually lead nowhere, but in this case, the idiotic circuitous design of the web pages has me seriously p....d and I can't contain myself. If it's just me, tell me, and I'll shut up.)
Old Jan 24, 2017, 1:24 am

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
On a first look, I have to say I like it more than previous version. I also quickly tested the new reward booking and seems to be nice too...

But, things like these are notoriously subjective...
Old Jan 24, 2017, 5:27 am

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
The recent update of the M&M app really mad it not usable any more. Lots of bling bling but impossible to retreive any Kind of useful information in an intuitive way. I only use the LH app to Review my M&M account and hope they don't enhance this one tooo...

(Actually the LH is really cool: All the bookings i made on the Swiss app show up on the LH app too - even the ones that do not show up on Swiss app...)
Old Feb 14, 2017, 3:00 pm
mbr

Programs: LX SEN, HH Diamond, IHG, Melia Silver, AVIS, Sixt
The new interface of the M&M website is definitely crap. Not user friendly at all. Seat reservation is not possible anymore (redirected to LH site where for mixed LH/LX/OS tickets it often does not work). Difficult to call up bookings and the layout looks horrible with all these drop-downs and marketing "invite your friends to M&M" advises.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 1:27 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Key8
(Actually the LH is really cool: All the bookings i made on the Swiss app show up on the LH app too - even the ones that do not show up on Swiss app...)
Thats the only feature I find good in the remake: LH.com actually actively searches amadeus for any reservation made anywhere using your M&M number. Everything else is just a massive amount of clutter so it works better with tablets The M&M award search is nearly unusable. I only find C seats available if I search for F seats. If I search for C seats it only shows Y and PE seats available. Switching from one way to return is nearly impossible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.