Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to access my Miles & More account! [web/app]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2016, 2:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold Elite
Exclamation Unable to access my Miles & More account! [web/app]

Hi all,

yesterday, my Iphone received the latest version of the Miles&More app. After the update, I can no longer login (via the card number and pin). I quadruple-checked the number and pin (it uses LastPass to fetch the info, but still verified it using the web-app that is works). Even the PIN-forgot function doesn't work, I get an error message.

Anyone else having these issues after the update?
Old Aug 24, 2016, 8:34 pm

Programs: UA Silver
I'm having trouble with the website. It lets me see my upcoming trips, but when I click "view" it says it cant displayed due to technical difficulties, the tab says Generic Error. Been this was for a couple of days now for me.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 12:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold Elite
An update: I removed the iOS app in order to reinstall it, but after removal, I discovered it is no longer available in the AppStore. My guess is that they pulled the app for now since there is clearly a bug in it. Contacted Lufthansa on Twitter, and they forwarded it to the M&M department.
Old Aug 25, 2016, 7:45 am

Programs: LH SEN only nowadays, AF & AY basic. Radisson Blu fan :-)
same issue here... remember to bring my physical SEN card tomorrow! :-)
Old Mar 14, 2018, 12:56 pm

Exclamation URGENT / Unable to access my Miles & More account!

I do not know if this happening to anyone else but for the past 2 hours I have not been able to access my miles and more account in order to confirm a flight and if it does not start working soon I will be losing the flight and being deducted money for not completing my purchase!

It is not working on Safari/Chrome on my laptop. I used my phone and nothing. Tried the app and still not letting me in.

It seems to be a technical error but this is frustrating and I really hope it gets resolved. I keep getting different reasons
1) Sorry, a technical error has occurred. Please try again later. (50199)
2) A general technical error occurred (99999)
3) The server is temporarily unavailable (the lufthansa app)

Is this going on for anybody else?
asimha likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:30 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by Julyjen
I do not know if this happening to anyone else but for the past 2 hours I have not been able to access my miles and more account in order to confirm a flight and if it does not start working soon I will be losing the flight and being deducted money for not completing my purchase!

It is not working on Safari/Chrome on my laptop. I used my phone and nothing. Tried the app and still not letting me in.

It seems to be a technical error but this is frustrating and I really hope it gets resolved. I keep getting different reasons
1) Sorry, a technical error has occurred. Please try again later. (50199)
2) A general technical error occurred (99999)
3) The server is temporarily unavailable (the lufthansa app)

Is this going on for anybody else?
Works for me.

In any case -- do call them! It is always helpful to have a proof of trying to proactively sort out the situation in case it came to worst.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 1:38 pm

Programs: LH lifetime Sen; HH lifetime diamond; flying blue silver
I cannot reach lufthansa.com right now. Keeps telling me there are too many redirects
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:25 pm
dso

Programs: UA 1K MM, Bonvoy Titanium Elite
It's down for me as well. Login with my ID gets me general error, ID not available etc.
This is regardless of browser or cleaned cookies, AND it happens in the App as well (login, no-bot verification, login, no-bot etc. - i.e. a loop).
I assume some issue with their DB affecting some accounts only or their authentication. FYI, I am using an LH ID - not M&M (as I am a Mileage Plus member). Frustrating, as it's been going on for hours now (was fine yesterday).
If you need urgent access, call them! +1 866 953 22 94 is the US helpline for the app and LH.com
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:27 pm
dso

Programs: UA 1K MM, Bonvoy Titanium Elite
"1 Error has occurred. Your login failed
Sorry, a technical error has occurred. Please try again later. (50199) "
Old Mar 14, 2018, 2:36 pm

Thanks for the replies.

I have tried everything and then I just ended up entering my name and booking reference in the "my booking" section and confirmed it so I haven't lost my flight or lost money.
I still can't access my miles or even my LH ID. I will check back tomorrow and see if its still bugging. If it still won't let me access my account I'll give them a call.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 3:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K; *G and *A Top 1000; HHonors Diamond; *$ Gold; Global Entry
Not able to log into Lufthansa with my ID either.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 4:30 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by Truffles
I cannot reach lufthansa.com right now. Keeps telling me there are too many redirects
Had this last night when using Firefox in „incognito mode“. Worked for me when I switched to normal mode.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 4:34 pm

Keeps telling me to fill out a capcha. won't let me even check prices or availability.
Old Mar 14, 2018, 7:27 pm

I have same issue. Login on miles and more website is working.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Miles not crediting automatically

I have not had any problems logging into my account but what I have found in the last 2 weeks is that the miles for 4 segments(2 different tickets) with LX have not posted automatically, which did not happened for probably over 15 years. 2 segments were 10 days ago ago and 2 segments 5 days ago.
I will wait 10 days to retroclaim everything in one go.

Has anybody experienced the same problem?

I did not want to open a new thread for this and though that this one might be adequate but mods please move it if you consider that should not be here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.