Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brussels Airlines [moved from QR newbie thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2016, 6:43 am
Original Poster

Brussels Airlines [moved from QR newbie thread]

I have a few questions about Brussels airlines and how to use this site. Sorry if this is all in the wrong place.

1. What is the abbreviations for Brussels airlines used here? I looked in the glossary under "B" but couldn't find anything.

2. Is there some where on here where I can find promo codes for Brussels airlines? Or are these not posted?

3. Is there a special thread for Brussels airlines? where can I find it?

4. If I am flying business class from LHR Terminal 2 on Brussels airlines which is the best business class lounge to use?

According the website it looks like you can choose from any Star Alliance lounge which are:

Lufthansa Senator Lounge
United Airlines Club Lounge
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge

http://www.heathrow.com/more/contact...ssels-airlines

Which is the nicest best?

5. Any other tips or threads recommended re: getting a cheaper business class fair on Brussels Airlines? I have never flown with them before but have to for various dull reasons.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 10:50 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AmeliaEarhart
I have a few questions about Brussels airlines and how to use this site. Sorry if this is all in the wrong place.

1. What is the abbreviations for Brussels airlines used here? I looked in the glossary under "B" but couldn't find anything.
The IATA code for Brussels Airlines is SN.

2. Is there some where on here where I can find promo codes for Brussels airlines? Or are these not posted?
Sorry, I don't know of any. They are often country (of origin) specific.

3. Is there a special thread for Brussels airlines? where can I find it?
Your post has been moved to the appropriate forum where there are some threads about Brussels Airlines.

4. If I am flying business class from LHR Terminal 2 on Brussels airlines which is the best business class lounge to use?

According the website it looks like you can choose from any Star Alliance lounge which are:

Lufthansa Senator Lounge
United Airlines Club Lounge
Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge

http://www.heathrow.com/more/contact...ssels-airlines

Which is the nicest best?
You may like to check this thread in the Star Alliance forum. If you are flying in Business without status you will have access to the Lufthansa Business Lounge and the other lounges you mention.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star-...r-lounges.html

5. Any other tips or threads recommended re: getting a cheaper business class fair on Brussels Airlines? I have never flown with them before but have to for various dull reasons.
I don't know of any thread but hope someone may know how to find cheaper fares on Brussels Airlines.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 9:07 pm
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by AmeliaEarhart

Which route? SN rarely discounts C-class. They do not have to as Africa is their stronghold and normally they are only one of 3 quality airlines operating to majority of these destinations (the other two are AF and TK).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.