Search

Award Flight from MUC/FRA - SIN

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2016, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Award Flight from MUC/FRA - SIN

Hello,

Hope I'm right here for this question.
I'm searching an Award Flight either from MUC/FRA - SIN from middle of March (can be between 15.03-30.03.2017) for 1or2 persons in Business Class. This should be OneWay.

MilageRedemption is with Lufthansa Miles&More.
Connecting flight via London or Copenhagen is also ok.

I know its difficult to get a flight for Miles&More Members, but maybe possible since I had 1year back also luck to get one flight.

Thanks a lot for the possible help.

Chris
Old Apr 17, 2016, 10:22 am

I guess the best place for this thread would be over in the M&M forum.

If you simply need to get to SIN in J, you will have no problem. M&M gives plenty of availability from both MUC and FRA, as other *A airlines (TK, TG, OZ).

If on the other hand you want to fly with SQ (which I will assume it's the purpose why you posted here), then you'll have to do your homework and use AC, UA, NH's websites to scout for availability, and then call M&M to do the booking.
Old Apr 17, 2016, 11:03 am
Original Poster

thx anyway for the response.^

Purpose was to fly with SQ since the arrival time in Singapore is perfect and I need to get further to Kuching with less connections/waiting time as possible.

The only possibilty was to use ThaiAirways via BKK-KUL-KCH. But somehow I'm not a friend of Thai Airways. Then I prefer Lufthansa instead, but no noon departure time.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Just to inform.
Called in the afternoon Milesandmore and got a Flight reserved for 2persons from MUC-LHR-SIN. But had to cancel again due to a wrong written name.

After cancelling the booking, the same flight wasn't available anymore. In the end, the woman from Lufthansa changed the booking from MUC-DUS-SIN. Even better then from LHR in the end. very friendly today the whole callcenter from Lufthansa
Old Apr 22, 2016, 6:32 am

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by malmostoso
I guess the best place for this thread would be over in the M&M forum.
Yes, I am moving this thread to the M&M forum.

cxfan1960
SQ Mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.