Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Economy only awards as far as eye can see...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2015, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Economy only awards as far as eye can see...

Hi guys,

I have been trying to find an F or J award tix from NYC to FRA or MUC in April -
but only seats showing are in Y. Looked as far out as I could, and it's same for
ALL the dates going out a year. Am I missing something? I am a Senator, and have enough miles in my account to book. The site isn't offering the 150% Senator option either. Any idea what kind of rabbit hole have I fallen into?
Old Nov 24, 2015, 3:50 pm

Welcome to FT.
Call in and ask for Senator request which is a , well, direct request for releasing "I" award space (Bussiness class) by revenue management. Note, this is not the mentioned Premium award thus only cost the standard amount of miles.
Old Nov 24, 2015, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Thanks red star - of course, I did call the cust. center, and they do have availability - I'm just curious what has happened with M&M web site - it used to be one of the best for last moment premium award bookings, and now they are all gone...
Old Nov 25, 2015, 12:49 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I've checked for awards for NYC-MUC in April 2016 and could find F and/or C awards on most dates.

It's better to search for a return award even if you only want a one-way award because you can check multiple dates.

Welcome to FT, Gjuro!

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Nov 25, 2015 at 1:13 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.