Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH A330 row 27 question

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2015, 8:46 am
Original Poster

LH A330 row 27 question

I am booked on an LH flight A330 configuration that has two rows immediately behind Premium Economy that are in front of the restrooms (row 27 in 2-3-2 configuration and row 28 with just the 2 seats next to the restroom). These rows are sold as more expensive seats with extra legroom. According to Seat Guru, they are listed as restricted legroom due to bulkhead. Has anyone been in these seats and can confirm whether they indeed have restricted legroom or extra legroom? Like the premium economy area, there are only three seats in the middle section of this row (instead of 4) which seems like it might be worth it to pay for since I am traveling alone and could get the aisle.
Old Nov 6, 2015, 4:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Seatguru failed again.

Just had seat 27D yesterday. All seats in row 27 have tons of leg room; even more legroom than premium economy seats. Row 28 seems to have about the same amount of legroom as premium economy.

My foot couldn't reach the seat in front of me even if I wanted to.

And there is no bulkhead between rows 26 and 27. Only a partial mesh screen separates premium economy and row 27.

Last edited by CAPT Tee; Nov 7, 2015 at 12:24 am
Old Nov 6, 2015, 9:06 pm
Original Poster

Thanks! That is very helpful. BTW, is there a video screen at that seat. Looks like the middle seat has one, but is the one on the aisle a pop up unit?
Old Nov 7, 2015, 12:22 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by augkor
Thanks! That is very helpful. BTW, is there a video screen at that seat. Looks like the middle seat has one, but is the one on the aisle a pop up unit?
Each seat has a video screen stowed in the armrest, including seat 27D. The seatback video screen in front of seat 27D is for public announcements like safety video and flight info.
Old Jul 22, 2016, 4:18 am

Programs: FB Plat for life, FB PC, M&M FT, Hertz President (+ many low tier cards)
Could someone please confirm if row 28 also has some extra leg space?
Old Jul 22, 2016, 6:06 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by CAPT Tee
Each seat has a video screen stowed in the armrest, including seat 27D. The seatback video screen in front of seat 27D is for public announcements like safety video and flight info.
Since this thread has been revived anyway, I'll add a note about the seats with the video screen stowed in the armrests.

For those who might worry about their seat neighbor being of "greater than average size" and possibly having their body squish beyond and under the armrest and against your leg, with this seat it can't happen. The divider between the seats is literally a metal wall, so your hip can't touch theirs. (They could still come over the top, though. The wall is only as tall as the armrest.)

A warning for those who possess such a body type, you will literally suffer the entire flight because you might not even fit into the seat, as was the case for a lady at the other end of my row on my most recent flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.