Wiki Posts
Search

Connecting to Croatia Airlines [OU] in CDG

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2015, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Connecting to Croatia Airlines [OU] in CDG

We'll be connecting from United to Croatia in CDG in about a week. When I check the CDG web page, I note that the French version of the page says Croatia flies out of Terminal 2D, while the English version says Terminal 1.

Which one is correct (or is it neither)?

Thanks!
Old May 18, 2015, 12:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, AA 3MM EXP
Yes, 2D, just connected to Montenegro and Croatia Air checkin was next to it at 2D.
Old May 19, 2015, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by gozetta
Yes, 2D, just connected to Montenegro and Croatia Air checkin was next to it at 2D.
Thank you! Is there an airside connection between 1 and 2D?
Can we check bags all the way through to DBV or will we have to collect and recheck them?

Thanks again!
Old May 21, 2015, 1:33 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Checking bags all the way through should be absolutely no problem since OU is also a Star Alliance carrier.

It's been years since I regularly flew through CDG but at the time there were airside buses between the terminals as well as landside. One bus did the loop around T2 and the other connected T2 with T1. There should be signs for airside flight connections.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.