Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PE and [paid] lounge [access]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2015, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

PE and [paid] lounge [access]

Interesting conversation a few hours ago at EWR lounge... Long story short, denied entry until station manager was called. Girl insisted that I need to be *G to enter and no reading of Lh site helped until I insisted that she calls her station manager. After that, I she said that I need to go back to ticketing to buy a pass, after a short rebuke, she agreed to charge my card in the spot.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by herzmeh
Interesting conversation a few hours ago at EWR lounge... Long story short, denied entry until station manager was called. Girl insisted that I need to be *G to enter and no reading of Lh site helped until I insisted that she calls her station manager. After that, I she said that I need to go back to ticketing to buy a pass, after a short rebuke, she agreed to charge my card in the spot.

You wanted to get in the lounge as what? Certainly not *G, but business passenger? Or what? And by "the girl" I guess you mean the lounge agent and not the station manager. Who came and decided what? And what did the LH site say?

This is not a long story short, but a short story extremely confusing...
Old Mar 28, 2015, 11:02 am

Sounds like you are special and the rules don't apply to you.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by SpewyMcSpew
Sounds like you and KLouis have no idea what the issue is.

OP seems to have been flying in PE, wanting to take up LH on the offer of lounge access for a fee, while the lounge dragon wasn't familiar with the policy.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 12:26 am

LOL! lounge dragon is hilarious. Please someone do a photoshop.
Old Mar 29, 2015, 8:41 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SpewyMcSpew
No. Premium Economy has the option to purchase lounge access. Attendant wasn't aware of the rules, hence giving OP a hard time.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 5:05 pm
Suspended

PE = Peoples Vienna Line so the have no contract with M&M ?!
Old Mar 31, 2015, 4:29 am

PE = Premium Economy

I guess it would have been easier for the OP just to ask any *G passenger that entered the lounge to take him as his guest.. (and not giving LH money in the process )
Old Mar 31, 2015, 4:39 pm
Original Poster

Indeed but I didn't think about it. Basically the lounge dragon said she doesn't care what LH site says. Then she said I could talk to the station manager but outside security. Long story short, she ended up calling him/her and then taking my card to ticketing to charge the $ herself.

Considering airport prices for same crappy sandwiches and beer, $35 was worth it to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.