Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa North America Customer Relations

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JVPhoto
Even the @lufthansa_fct is monitored actively on Twitter...when I was sitting in the FCT a personal assistant came up and thanked me for my nice tweets and gave me a second ("normal" one vs. the construction worker one I got for the bathtub) rubber duck. Not to mention the normal @lufthansa Twitter...

What is a Banana Airline? I hope to think it doesn't allude to some racist analogy...
Good idea about Twitter-companies tend to react more professionally when the whole world can read the complaints.

Not sure why Banana Airline would be racist Never thought about it that way, but can`t speak about what exactly the purser had in her mind.

btw, here is one of the (note: sarcastic-to those who don`t have sense of humor) piece of work of one employees "dedication" to LH:
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/moneyweb-s...a-lost-baggage

Last edited by totti; Oct 16, 2014 at 2:19 am Reason: removed personal information of LH employees and member in accordance with FT TOS
Old Oct 15, 2014, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
Anyone feel like we're on candid camera and the OP is just egging us on? This is bordering on the ridiculous. Actually, it crossed the border at this point.
You said you were leaving this thread, why came back and vent about "OP"?
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:58 am
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
What wrong did Mrs. S?

Her letters are fine!
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Germanfflyer
What wrong did Mrs. S?

Her letters are fine!
Yeah-standard letters with no actions attached to it.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:10 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JVPhoto
If I had a problem flying on UA from JFK-NRT I wouldn't think to contact someone in Japan at United because that was my destination.
I guess you are not aware how LH operates-that`s who you or me have to complain if you live in the States-the NA department. Just for educational purposes go to LH website and try to file a comment.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:53 am

Originally Posted by Kat007
I guess you are not aware how LH operates-that`s who you or me have to complain if you live in the States-the NA department. Just for educational purposes go to LH website and try to file a comment.
It's not better in good old Europe, be assured of that.

While I've had my fair share of unfriendly, or outright grumpy security personal, and my personal experience at the FCT is too small to be of significance (it was very good the few times) I can understand that you might have had an issue. I also was rather pi**ed when the FRA fast track security decided to do a (taking forever) check on explosives on a gift box, when my connection was already tight, or when the security in ZRH suddently decided my 3-year-used on 200+ flights see-through plastic zipper was suddently too big for my liquids.. it's the joy of security checks, when people who are usually rather low in society gets the power of harassing those that are relatively high up, or at least what they perceive so. Some indeed seem to have found some fun of not taking security as their #1 priority, but rather harassing traveller, guess TSA in the US isn't much different from that.

That said, in the FCT they definitely should have some of the finest security checks available, and I can understand that you might have been angered by overly strict or personal being on a power trip there.

I suggest - especially if, as it seems here, LH is not taking your complaints seriously - to just swap the air carrier.

Hurting LH where it hurts them will bring you much better feeling rather than writting complain letters. Vote with your wallet
Old Oct 16, 2014, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
I suggest - especially if, as it seems here, LH is not taking your complaints seriously - to just swap the air carrier.

Hurting LH where it hurts them will bring you much better feeling rather than writting complain letters. Vote with your wallet
Exactly! I`ve been too loyal to LH, and now it`s time to broaden my horizons with other airlines

In fact, depending on a route, some airlines I was avoiding for a while provide comparable if not better service than LH-for example, I was pleasantly surprised when flying on DL in Business Elite from the US to Asia and back was better than LH J and comparable to LH F.

And if we take FRA lounges (DL lounges are not comparable to LH FCT in terms of food & drinks-not even close, but in flight food and drinks were pretty darn good) from flying experience, then not flying on LH will be an easy choice. And since the FCT is what I`ve had issues with (every time but once actually), my wallet and nerves will thank me for not flying LH F.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Kat007
Exactly! I`ve been too loyal to LH, and now it`s time to broaden my horizons with other airlines

In fact, depending on a route, some airlines I was avoiding for a while provide comparable if not better service than LH-for example, I was pleasantly surprised when flying on DL in Business Elite from the US to Asia and back was better than LH J and comparable to LH F.

And if we take FRA lounges (DL lounges are not comparable to LH FCT in terms of food & drinks-not even close, but in flight food and drinks were pretty darn good) from flying experience, then not flying on LH will be an easy choice. And since the FCT is what I`ve had issues with (every time but once actually), my wallet and nerves will thank me for not flying LH F.
OK you can go spend your miles elsewhere....

You're not going to get any resolution on your circumstantial complaint if you don't know how to share specific details. Hiding behind name dropping and quoting 3-yr old articles ruins ones credibility over time....

Last edited by LufthansaFlyer; Oct 16, 2014 at 11:38 am
Old Oct 16, 2014, 1:17 pm

This thread has turned to very stupid since a while...
Old Oct 26, 2014, 2:10 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
This thread went completely off topic and the discussion does not lead anywhere. Therefore, I have closed this thread.

totti
Moderator M&M forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.