Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Changes to the Miles & More Terms & Conditions as of 1 July 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2014, 8:46 am

Programs: Star Alliance , BA
Originally Posted by mmff
Good to know, thanks for sharing. What card version do you have?
Miles & More - Lufthansa

I got the email this morning, following my question to them having received the email from them at the weekend.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by Teatimer
Miles & More - Lufthansa

I got the email this morning, following my question to them having received the email from them at the weekend.
Which one? World business or the standard one?
Old Jul 28, 2014, 9:17 am

Programs: Star Alliance , BA
Originally Posted by mmff
Which one? World business or the standard one?
Standard one - have M & M Visa + M & M Amex, on the same account.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 6:49 am

As to the M&M Credit Card, if it's the German one you might want to take a look at this thread: German M&M Credit Card changing rules on 1 Oct
Old Aug 6, 2014, 7:03 am

Programs: BA Gold for Life, SPG Plat, Accor Plat,
I spoke with M&M yesterday and asked for a Reader's Digest version of the changes. The first item mentioned was a change in the required lead time for reward booking from two days to one day.
The second item mentioned was that individuals who quit M&M have six months to use the miles, much longer than the previous two weeks.
The third item was there will be a new category called "Select Miles", but he would not elaborate further. The agent said we would hear in two weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.