Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting exit row on OS metal booked w/ UA?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2014, 1:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Getting exit row on OS metal booked w/ UA?

I have a flight coming up in July on OS metal booked with UA miles. I am UA 1K and *G - can I reserve an exit row seat without paying additional fees? If so, how?
Old Apr 17, 2014, 11:32 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by ChiCityFlyer
I am UA 1K and *G - can I reserve an exit row seat without paying additional fees?
No chance. You have to pay.
Old May 4, 2014, 6:58 pm

How and where and when can you pay?
Old May 5, 2014, 12:58 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Originally Posted by Tizzette
How and where and when can you pay?
OS website / manage my booking / seat selection
Old May 5, 2014, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by kanor
OS website / manage my booking / seat selection
Well, I have a flight on OS booked with UA miles on Sunday. I had to call OS to get their confirmation code (UA only gave me their code), but with code in hand I was able to go on the OS website and reserve a seat without charge.
Old May 5, 2014, 3:13 pm
lnz

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by Steve_in_VA
Well, I have a flight on OS booked with UA miles on Sunday. I had to call OS to get their confirmation code (UA only gave me their code), but with code in hand I was able to go on the OS website and reserve a seat without charge.
You will be moved to another seat at checkin or boarding if exit row isn't paid for. I had a similar case some two, three months ago.

If you are not getting moved, please post here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.