Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles&More Selection/ extra Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2014, 4:09 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
got the nice envelope by post last week. The only thing which I see as a possible benefit that really might be of interest to someone (who hasn't got it yet, of course) is the Hilton Honors gold card. All the other "benefits" are indeed either a joke or a shame, depending on the point of view.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
got the nice envelope by post last week. The only thing which I see as a possible benefit that really might be of interest to someone (who hasn't got it yet, of course) is the Hilton Honors gold card. All the other "benefits" are indeed either a joke or a shame, depending on the point of view.
Since you can get HHonors Gold for 48EUR a year with the Hilton Credit Card its really a joke too IMHO
Old Sep 24, 2014, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by primetime23
Since you can get HHonors Gold for 48EUR a year with the Hilton Credit Card its really a joke too IMHO
oh, wasn't aware of that. Is that offer available outside the US as well?
Old Sep 24, 2014, 1:37 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
oh, wasn't aware of that. Is that offer available outside the US as well?
Sure, just get the Hilton DKB card: http://www.dkb.de/privatkunden/hilton-honors/
Old Sep 24, 2014, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Sure, just get the Hilton DKB card: http://www.dkb.de/privatkunden/hilton-honors/
Ah, interesting. Not that I need it (currently HH diamond until March 2016), but I suspect one would need to be a German resident to be eligible for the card?
Old Sep 24, 2014, 5:32 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Nah, DKB gives out their cards to Europeans, see the M&M credit card for NL residents thread.
Old Sep 25, 2014, 12:31 pm

Programs: LH HON, AMEX Plat, Avis Pres, Sixt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton G, Priority G, Hyatt Plat,Kempinski PC
Since this letter is obviously not for everyone: what is it with Hilton Gold about?
Old Sep 25, 2014, 1:26 pm

Ah, interesting. Not that I need it (currently HH diamond until March 2016), but I suspect one would need to be a German resident to be eligible for the card?
Sorry, more OT chatter:
If you spend 20k€ per year with the HHonors credit card you get Diamond as well... ^
http://www.hhonorscard.de/service/ih...tatus-upgrade/

Last edited by primetime23; Sep 25, 2014 at 1:27 pm Reason: Added link
Old Sep 26, 2014, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kasi
Since this letter is obviously not for everyone: what is it with Hilton Gold about?
As a HON you receive Hilton Gold comp- just call the service centre or log into the portal and you can access it immediately.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:42 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Hilton Gold is basically free breakfast, free internet and 25% bonus points. Also one level upgrade and being able to use the Executive lounge, where available, if you have been upgraded to an executive room.

You may see all the benefits in

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/explor...its/index.html
Old Dec 19, 2014, 12:06 pm

Miles & More Selections Confusion

So this year I hit 175'000 miles and have three miles and more selections to choose.

Can someone please explain why I would want a Senator and Arrival Lounge Voucher? I already have access to this as a Senator.

Also am I the only one who finds CHF60 voucher a bit of a joke for each 25,000 miles over Senator qualification?

Im quite confused by this all. Am I able to get evouchers as an option?

Thank you,
Old Dec 19, 2014, 3:08 pm

Programs: LH HON
New: Miles&More Selection

The sen lounge vouchers can be used for others. I have 3 vouchers now so could bring 4 guests on one visit.

Still, not too generous
Old Dec 20, 2014, 2:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
As a HON you receive Hilton Gold comp- just call the service centre or log into the portal and you can access it immediately.
No longer, something else they enhanced away, and in the year LH promised HON was going to improve, way to go LH
Old Dec 20, 2014, 2:53 am

Programs: LH HON, AMEX Plat, Avis Pres, Sixt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton G, Priority G, Hyatt Plat,Kempinski PC
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
Quote:

Yeah, that was something they had on offer a Long time ago but now they have only SPG Gold. Or where do I have to Look for it????

Last edited by kasi; Dec 20, 2014 at 3:01 am
Old Dec 28, 2014, 4:20 pm

Programs: LH SEN, AF gold, HHdiamond
Just scored hh diamond this year and with 95k select miles ... i have really difficulties what to pick now... better wait for more miles to come?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.