Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat Assignments on Lufthansa.COM?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2014, 4:17 am

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
8 days later and not even a comment or feedback officially from Lufthansa about this?

#socialmediafail
Are the lurkers on vacation?
Old Jan 30, 2014, 4:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
No idea however this has been a problem for more than a week now and still not a comment or feedback. Our company has a very small social media team (3 FTE+ some contractor support) and we certainly wouldn't wait 8 days to comment on customer feedback.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 2:46 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Next weekend I've got an award booking in C via UA, EWR-LIS-MRS (TAP) & MRS-FRA-EWR (LH). At time of booking, I was not able to select any seats, but shortly after making the reservation, I did recieve a confirmation from UA listing seats:
UA-BA56XXXX Premier Gold / *G 1H/4A/2D/11G
Unfortunately, I can't make any changes to any of the selections via UA, LH or TP. From my standpoint, I 'think' these are ok seats, but would like to be able to view the actual flight seating charts.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by mauld
Next weekend I've got an award booking in C via UA, EWR-LIS-MRS (TAP) & MRS-FRA-EWR (LH). At time of booking, I was not able to select any seats, but shortly after making the reservation, I did recieve a confirmation from UA listing seats:
UA-BA56XXXX Premier Gold / *G 1H/4A/2D/11G
Unfortunately, I can't make any changes to any of the selections via UA, LH or TP. From my standpoint, I 'think' these are ok seats, but would like to be able to view the actual flight seating charts.
did you try lot.com? I've been able to change my seats on my upcoming LH flights through LOT.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:25 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
I tried using my UA res # (6 digit Amadeus #) on LH but to no avail, I'll try it on LOT. Thanks
Old Jan 31, 2014, 9:49 pm

All of a sudden can't see LH bookings on LOT.com that were visible a few days ago...
Old Jan 31, 2014, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by whiskey_sk
If the Lurkers are US based, many in the marketing department and social media desk have been busy with all of the LH exec activity in NYC this week. Not sure if this created the Lurker silence.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 2:45 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
I'm pretty sure they're Berlin-based.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 2:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gojko88
I'm pretty sure they're Berlin-based.
Frankfurt I think- in the same building as the Squaire.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaFlyer
All of a sudden can't see LH bookings on LOT.com that were visible a few days ago...
Try austrian.com. Worked for me.
Old Feb 1, 2014, 7:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

LOT.com can pull up the reservation but the button for select seat does not respond. I can see the url at the bottom of my page but it simply wouldn't redirect.

Austrian.com simply does not show the seat selection button at all.

LH flights are ICN-FRA-MXP. LH713 and LH258, in May.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 2:33 am

Programs: BA-S UA LH-Sen KLM/AF-Plat.
For my UA codeshare on LH I phoned them on the local rate to get seats. The very helpful lady tried twice telling me it wouldn't let her in but then said "I wonder if this will work" and a few moments later she came back and said "I don't know what's happening but it's all done." The seats appear on my online booking but there's no icon for any change.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by lloydah
a few moments later she came back and said "I don't know what's happening but it's all done."
Dark magic?
Old Feb 2, 2014, 8:59 am

Has anyone had trouble entering Immigration/Visa Data? I tried 4x to enter passport, contact info, address etc. without any luck.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 10:56 pm

Glad I found this thread. Thought LH changed seat selection policies on us and I didn't know about it. Phew...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.