Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2016, 6:19 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello Ronlap,
upgrades on Lufthansa flights will be cancelled in case the United ticket is reissued.
Jens
I want to thank Lufthansa for refunding the payments for seat reservations that were cancelled when United reissued my ticket (see post 1349). A letter to their USA VP and support from Elliott.org may have helped.
Old Aug 5, 2016, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Ronlap
Do you know if a $ + miles waitlist for an upgrade or a cleared upgrade on my UA 59 outbound flight causes a ticket reissue or is that a United question?

Hello Ronlap,
this is indeed a question for United Airlines.
Jens
United states that any upgrade except for a CPU will cause a ticket reissue.
Old Aug 11, 2016, 3:33 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by bostjanl
Is it normal that i havent received any reply to my complaints in almost a month?
Its been now more than 6 weeks without any reply from LH to my claims (30494674 and 30494692). One is for a canceled flight, the other is for delayed luggage.

Is it normal that LH doesnt reply after 6 weeks?
Dear Lurker can you help?
Old Aug 11, 2016, 5:57 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by bostjanl
Its been now more than 6 weeks without any reply from LH to my claims (30494674 and 30494692). One is for a canceled flight, the other is for delayed luggage.

Is it normal that LH doesnt reply after 6 weeks?
Dear Lurker can you help?

Hello bostjanl,
Customer Relations is facing a high volume of enquiries and answers are therefore taking a bit longer. A reminder has already been sent last week and you can be assured that Customer Relations will get back to you as soon as possible. Please bear with my colleagues.
Jens
Old Aug 11, 2016, 6:24 am

Hello bostjanl,
Customer Relations is facing a high volume of enquiries and answers are therefore taking a bit longer. A reminder has already been sent last week and you can be assured that Customer Relations will get back to you as soon as possible. Please bear with my colleagues.
Jens
Dear Jens

As Lufthansa is facing those "high volume of enquiries" for several years now, are there any plans to eventually increase staff and thus lower the current "regular" answering time of about 3 months (Called "one Lufthansel" by some ) to something acceptable?
Old Aug 14, 2016, 8:43 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Hello LH Lurker,
My wife and kids flew Turkish airlines from IST to ORD in V booking class. The flight is not posted in the account for all of them despite providing M&M card number at check-in to TK.

Claiming the flights using the online form, I got a rejection for the claim for the whole family member saying that V class on TK is intelligible class for earning miles

As per M&M earning chart for TK, V class should earn 25% of the actual flight mileage: http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000390

Please advise what to do in such circumstances in which LH is rejecting the claim despite being stated in your website page!!??
Old Aug 15, 2016, 6:19 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Hello LH Lurker,
My wife and kids flew Turkish airlines from IST to ORD in V booking class. The flight is not posted in the account for all of them despite providing M&M card number at check-in to TK.

Claiming the flights using the online form, I got a rejection for the claim for the whole family member saying that V class on TK is intelligible class for earning miles

As per M&M earning chart for TK, V class should earn 25% of the actual flight mileage: http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000390

Please advise what to do in such circumstances in which LH is rejecting the claim despite being stated in your website page!!??
Dear NA-Flyer,

if the flight was operated by Turkish Airlines, you indeed should have received credit for travelling in V class. Would you like to send us your family member's account and flight details with ticket numbers via PM and we will forward the issue for a review to our Miles&More colleagues. Thanks!

Best, Katharina
Old Aug 17, 2016, 5:58 am

Programs: LH SEN, AZ CFA
Hello LH Lurker!
I have a question regarding my next flight back home on 21AUG, LH773 BKK-FRA.
We are travelling in 3 (2 adults, 1 child) in Premium Eco (N class), we are entitled to 2 luggages each. I am SEN as well.
We are planning to bring the child (3 years) bicycle home (we bought it in Thailand) and I was wondering if it's better to pack with pluriball and check-in as one of the luggages (it's a bit delicate) or not packing it (so that everyone can see what it is and handle it with a bit of care).
What would you recommend?
Thanks a lot.
I.CRIS
Old Aug 18, 2016, 6:07 am

Originally Posted by I.CRIS
Hello LH Lurker!
I have a question regarding my next flight back home on 21AUG, LH773 BKK-FRA.
We are travelling in 3 (2 adults, 1 child) in Premium Eco (N class), we are entitled to 2 luggages each. I am SEN as well.
We are planning to bring the child (3 years) bicycle home (we bought it in Thailand) and I was wondering if it's better to pack with pluriball and check-in as one of the luggages (it's a bit delicate) or not packing it (so that everyone can see what it is and handle it with a bit of care).
What would you recommend?
Thanks a lot.
I.CRIS
Hello I.CRIS, being that this is a bicycle for a 3 year-old, I am assuming that this isn't very large. Regardless of the size, I would suggest you pack the bike thouroughly before heading to the airport. This will save you time and ensure that the bike is well protected. Performing a quick on-line search, you will find plenty of good ways to package the bike. Adam
Old Aug 23, 2016, 11:45 am

Programs: United 1K, Lufthansa Senator *,Marriott platinum
PPB upgrade and mileage credit

Dear Lurkers,

I flew on a Lufthansa issued ticket 220 stock DEL-MUC-NAP-FRA-DEL.

Sectors DEL-MUC (paid fare class V) and FRA-DEL (paid fare class S) were upgraded from economy to business using points from the Lufthansa Partner Plus Program (PPB). Upon upgrade the class changed to "I" from V and S.

My United Mileage plus number was in the PNR and the mileage for the sectors MUC-NAP and NAP-FRA has been credited to my United account.

However mileage for DEL-MUC and FRA-DEL has not been credited. United Mieage Plus has filed for credit with lufthansa twice and both times Lufthansa has rejected the credit that class flown is "I".

The paid class of travel is actually V and S.

Now United has asked me to contact Lufthansa as they are helpless in the matter. Can you suggest what to do and inform email id in lufthansa where I should make contact.

Thanks
Old Aug 24, 2016, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by RAMSWISS
Dear Lurkers,

I flew on a Lufthansa issued ticket 220 stock DEL-MUC-NAP-FRA-DEL.

Sectors DEL-MUC (paid fare class V) and FRA-DEL (paid fare class S) were upgraded from economy to business using points from the Lufthansa Partner Plus Program (PPB). Upon upgrade the class changed to "I" from V and S.

My United Mileage plus number was in the PNR and the mileage for the sectors MUC-NAP and NAP-FRA has been credited to my United account.

However mileage for DEL-MUC and FRA-DEL has not been credited. United Mieage Plus has filed for credit with lufthansa twice and both times Lufthansa has rejected the credit that class flown is "I".

The paid class of travel is actually V and S.

Now United has asked me to contact Lufthansa as they are helpless in the matter. Can you suggest what to do and inform email id in lufthansa where I should make contact.

Thanks
Hello RAMSWISS, I am sorry, unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with your request. This can only be cleared through your United Mileage Program. Please have them double-check if they accept mileage accural with the specific booking classes you have booked. Adam
Old Aug 24, 2016, 8:51 pm

Programs: United 1K, Lufthansa Senator *,Marriott platinum
Hello RAMSWISS, I am sorry, unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with your request. This can only be cleared through your United Mileage Program. Please have them double-check if they accept mileage accural with the specific booking classes you have booked. Adam
Dear Adam,

The paid class of service is V and S which United accepts. However once the sectors are upgraded they show as I which is not eligible.

Mileage is based on paid class and not class flown.

United has applied to Lufthansa for verification twice but Lufthansa has denied the credits both times that I class is not eligible.

Now United has asked me to contact Lufthansa directly to have these sectors verified for credit.

So the ball is in Lufthans's court !

I can send you the ticket details by PM or to another email id you suggest in lufthansa ?
Old Aug 25, 2016, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by RAMSWISS
Dear Adam,

The paid class of service is V and S which United accepts. However once the sectors are upgraded they show as I which is not eligible.

Mileage is based on paid class and not class flown.

United has applied to Lufthansa for verification twice but Lufthansa has denied the credits both times that I class is not eligible.

Now United has asked me to contact Lufthansa directly to have these sectors verified for credit.

So the ball is in Lufthans's court !

I can send you the ticket details by PM or to another email id you suggest in lufthansa ?
Hello RAMSWISS , please send us all your detailed flight information including ticket number and mileage plus number via PN. We will forward this to our colleagues, hopefully being able to assist in finalizing your request.
Kind regards
Katja
Old Aug 25, 2016, 10:45 am

Programs: TK G,UA *S
LH.com cannot retrieve reservation

Hello LH,

it has been already a couple of days since I try to retrieve my reservation. However, there comes a message with some tehnical errors and due to this fact reservation cannot be displayed.

Is it a known issue? I mean displaying an existing reservation is one of the main uses for lh.com
Is there any workaround available, any webpage of any country where is works?

Thanks
Old Aug 26, 2016, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by flymexico2010
Hello LH,

it has been already a couple of days since I try to retrieve my reservation. However, there comes a message with some tehnical errors and due to this fact reservation cannot be displayed.

Is it a known issue? I mean displaying an existing reservation is one of the main uses for lh.com
Is there any workaround available, any webpage of any country where is works?

Thanks
Hello flymexico2010, there is no technical issue on the website we are aware of. You may either send us your booking details via PM or contact the Online Support team yourself via http://bit.ly/1RLQ4Vj.
Best regards
Katja

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.