Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2015, 6:13 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by broganl
Hi Vanessa,
I've spent over 30' the phone in two countries, talking to three different people and each time I heard different stories without actually resolving a basic issue: if my card is in the booking and everyone in the system can see it and confirm the *G status why doesn't my ticket reflect that?
I'm not sure why you spent this time on the phone. *G does not give your priority seating. You will be able to enter the lounge with your *G card.
Old Mar 8, 2015, 5:21 pm

Programs: TK*S
Originally Posted by Houminer
I'm not sure why you spent this time on the phone. *G does not give your priority seating. You will be able to enter the lounge with your *G card.
Forget about seating. It's simply a matter of the status not being recognized and everything that comes out of that (as the agent at counter might or might not, as I have experienced, override the system based on the card).
The worse part is that my time was wasted since I didn't manage to get any answer/solution to this problem.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 3:35 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
M&M joint family account

Dear LH Lurker,

I just enrolled two of my children in the M&M Gulf Region family program. However, to my surprise the miles in their accounts have not been transferred to my account (the principal account) !!

When I asked the M&M center about that they told me that these miles will not be transfer and will be forfeited !!!

And since they are in the children accounts they will not be used due to the small amounts of these miles.

I find this kind of treatment is awful and not fair for us and unprofessional on behalf of LH!!

I kindly ask you for full help in transferring the children miles to the principal account so the whole family can take advantage of these miles in the future.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 9:32 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Dear LH Lurker,

I just enrolled two of my children in the M&M Gulf Region family program. However, to my surprise the miles in their accounts have not been transferred to my account (the principal account) !!

When I asked the M&M center about that they told me that these miles will not be transfer and will be forfeited !!!

And since they are in the children accounts they will not be used due to the small amounts of these miles.

I find this kind of treatment is awful and not fair for us and unprofessional on behalf of LH!!

I kindly ask you for full help in transferring the children miles to the principal account so the whole family can take advantage of these miles in the future.

Dear NA-Flyer,

I am very sorry to hear about your disappointment with the Family Programme and will gladly try to help. May I kindly request that you please send me detailed information (all Miles & More card numbers along with personal contact data) via PM. Hope your query can be resolved!

Best regards, Isabell
Old Mar 13, 2015, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
As far as limousine logistics go, I'm still waiting for confirmation from VIE airport and will get back to you as soon as I know more.
Adam
Dear LH lurkers do you have any updates? It has been 3 weeks, i am sure it is not that difficult or complex of an answer
Old Mar 16, 2015, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by divjan
Dear LH lurkers do you have any updates? It has been 3 weeks, i am sure it is not that difficult or complex of an answer
Hi divjan,
while we're sending reminders regularly to VIE airport, we're still waiting for their reply. We will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Vanessa
Old Mar 16, 2015, 8:38 am

Hi divjan,
while we're sending reminders regularly to VIE airport, we're still waiting for their reply. We will get back to you as soon as we know more.
Vanessa
Thank you very much Vanessa for taking the time to answer.
Old Mar 21, 2015, 10:53 am

Programs: LH-SEN, BA-G, HH-Diamond, PC-Diamond, Marriot-G
Senator Premium Award

Dear Lukers -

So, did try to book a Senator Premium Award (an upgrade), after being told that a regular award would waitlist me.

After more than 30 minutes of waiting, I got a waitlisted place

So, I spend 150% of miles for a waitlist, while the T&Cs state "The Senator Premium Award allows you, as a Senator, to book any seat still for sale, even when it is no longer possible to book a flight award on the desired flight."

Or is this a procedural thing, like LH needs to clear space first
Old Mar 23, 2015, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by fra_muc
Dear Lukers -

So, did try to book a Senator Premium Award (an upgrade), after being told that a regular award would waitlist me.

After more than 30 minutes of waiting, I got a waitlisted place

So, I spend 150% of miles for a waitlist, while the T&Cs state "The Senator Premium Award allows you, as a Senator, to book any seat still for sale, even when it is no longer possible to book a flight award on the desired flight."

Or is this a procedural thing, like LH needs to clear space first

Dear fra_muc,
even if the text on the Miles & More homepage sounds like a promise there may exceptional cases exist in which the Senator Premium Award can’t be confirmed by the booking control. Therefore this award type is not a booking guarantee. This applies for new ticket bookings as well as upgrade requests and may result in a waitlist in some cases.
Jens
Old Mar 23, 2015, 12:25 pm
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Dear fra_muc,
even if the text on the Miles & More homepage sounds like a promise there may exceptional cases exist in which the Senator Premium Award can’t be confirmed by the booking control. Therefore this award type is not a booking guarantee. This applies for new ticket bookings as well as upgrade requests and may result in a waitlist in some cases.
Jens
Would be there any chance to clearly state the rules for the Senator Premium Award on the website instead of just a marketing promise? The reports on the Senator Premium Award so far give me the impression that Marketing think it's a good idea and Revenue Control loath them and treat them accordingly. I mean, what is so difficult in the conecpt of "if you can buy a seat, you can get a Senator Premium Award" that there need to be secret exceptions and hidden rules? It feels a bit like spitting in the face of some of your best customers.

HTB.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 2:21 pm

Programs: LH-SEN, BA-G, HH-Diamond, PC-Diamond, Marriot-G
Dear fra_muc,

Jens
So, I get waitlisted for the regular no of points. And I get waitlisted for a SEN Premium Award. Under what circumstances *exactly* would LH charge the regular miles, and under which ones the SEN Premium Award? I am waitlisted now, and I am sure that LH will charge the SEN Premium Award, IF I get an upgrade.

This ist just way to opaque, I am afraid...
Old Mar 25, 2015, 4:44 am

Hi everyone,
Due to the current circumstances, we ask for your understanding that our replies are temporarily delayed. Thank you.
The LH FT Team
Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:09 pm

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Hi everyone,
Due to the current circumstances, we ask for your understanding that our replies are temporarily delayed. Thank you.
The LH FT Team
Dear LH FT Team,

please allow me to extend my deepest sympathies to everybody at LH who lost their friends and family and whose world was turned upside down in the recent days.

Grewing up close to CGN airport, a lot of my friends had parents working for LH as pilots, cabin crew, ground staff and corporate office employees (even the company psychologist). What they all had in common besides their strong believe in Lufthansa's core values, they felt all as a tightly knit family and they were and are incredibly proud to work for the "Kranich".

I cannot imagine what is going on in that family, I can only hope that you recollect and remember what Lufthansa stands for and perhaps find back to the unity and trust in each other you all once had.

I believe your communication efforts of the recent days are stellar and exemplary. I have the greatest respect for Mr. Spohr and everybody who carries on to work tirelessly to ensure we pax make it to our trivial business meetings or back home to our loved ones, safe and sound.

I wish you all the needed strength and resilience to cope with what is behind and lies ahead of you.

God's speed,

M.

Last edited by mamb0; Mar 26, 2015 at 5:42 pm
Old Mar 26, 2015, 6:14 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I realise this thread is not for commenting on other members' posts but I hope I may be allowed to echo what mamb0 has very graciously said. Please know that the sentiment expressed is shared by many of us.

NBR
Old Mar 27, 2015, 3:47 am

Programs: MUCCI, BA Blue
I think mamb0's post is the most heartfelt i've ever seen on FT. My sincere condolences and best wishes to everyone at Lufthansa group.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.