Search

TK and M&M

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2009, 2:48 pm
AHN
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBG
TK and M&M

I did a search but didn't find any recent: Does anyone here have recent experience getting miles credited from Turkish Airlines to Miles & More?

I will fly domestic with TK next month, and noticed that you can't enter your M&M number when you book at thy.com, nor during OLCI. Old threads here mention some problems with TK's integration in *A. Any input is welcome!
Old Jun 18, 2009, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Just show your M&M or any airline partner card at check in and you should be ok..
Old Jun 18, 2009, 3:50 pm

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), EK silver, gpp silver, PC silver, HH gold
I had 10 flights on TK in Feb-May time frame with totally different experiences each time regarding millage booking. I can only recommend you to keep the BP's

If you are *G, SEN or HON you can use the CIP Lounges. Sometimes they have extra terminal entries. Follow the VIP signs.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 4:12 pm

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Actually I am crediting my miles on TK account because maintaining the Gold status is by far easier with TK than LH (40K miles VS 100K!!!).
Of course there are some different benefits (LH is more generous) and I didn't try yet to redeem my miles with TK but, at your place, I would think about that...maybe next year.

Anyhow TK credit miles even before the other airlines (LX take always 3-4 days...)... at least in my experience!
Old Jun 18, 2009, 10:58 pm
AHN
Original Poster

Programs: SK EBG
Thank you. I will keep the BP's and cross my fingers.
Old Sep 5, 2012, 8:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan, M&M
Any body recently flew on Turkish airlines and had their miles credited to M&M.

I just flew to TLV on a C-class ticket a week ago and nothing has posted. Yes, I understand that the automatic mileage credit can take upto 14 days, but I was just wondering if people have had recent experiences with flying Turkish Airlines and miles being credited.

Cheers
Mash
Old Sep 5, 2012, 10:28 am

Programs: M&M FTL, A3 Gold, IHG Plat, Accor Plat
I flew a few domestic legs on TK this spring and there were all credited to M&M without any problems. As domestic add-ons to flights from europe are booked in Y, I got 750 Miles for every leg, even it were mostly very cheap fares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.