Wiki Posts
Search

Extra status miles for Europe-Asia promotion apr/jun 2012

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2012, 5:29 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Extra status miles for Europe-Asia promotion apr/jun 2012

At the end of March M&M had a promotion where you could earn 50% extra status miles for flying to some Asian cities from April until June.

Has anybody participated in this promo and seen any miles yet?

I'm still waiting for my (extra) miles for a flights in April and May. I know the T&C state that it could take up to four week after the promotion end to credit the miles, so I probably should be a little more patient :-). But I'm still trying to get M&M to credit me for some flight with UA from May. And both of these combined would get me over the SEN threshold for my next flights with UA. And I could really use the *G status then....I'm kinda tired of having to chase these things.
Old Jul 21, 2012, 4:26 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Nothing here yet. Had a qualifying return trip in May/June, but the account shows nothing yet. Not that I mind, requalified fo SEN already, but still wondering if the promo was for real...
Old Jul 22, 2012, 2:25 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Thanks... I'm also still wondering about this promo. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer. Of to the Business lounges for me the next week....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.