Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Frustration while trying to cancel unused award car rental booking with Budget

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2012, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Wife and I went to Iceland on a mini vacay at the end of May. We had booked a one-day car using M&M miles at KEF. However, we missed our flight from JFK and reached KEF a day later. We didn't have a chance to cancel the booking.

Over the last month and a half we have been trying to get the miles (about 15k) back for this unused car rental. It's been incredibly frustrating, Lufthansa says Budget will need to cancel it and return the miles, while Budget says they can't do anything and Lufthansa will help.

I have written multiple emails resulting in the same back and forth. Any ideas what else we can do? Thanks.
Old Jul 15, 2012, 10:56 pm

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†

Welcome to the client oriented world of Miles and More.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.