Post your recent opup as FTL/SEN/HON [08/2011 -]

Subscribe
Yesterday I got my first-ever OpUp on Star Alliance
VIE-ZRH on OS. Ticketed in cheapest 750-miles earning fare.
At online checkin the system offered me business for 99 EUR, which I declined.
On airport they made me check my bag, as it was 12kg and 'the plane is totally full'.
And at gate they called my name the second I entered gate, and handed me new boarding pass.

Business had 6 people total sitting in 3 rows (12 bus seats without middles)
Barely worth mentioning, but this was my first up-op as SEN (had about a dozen as UA*G over the course of the last 10 years):

09SEP DUS-MUC Y->C thanks to a nice flight manager:

She rebooked me on an earlier flight (2 hrs) despite the fact that it was a Y-Fare that required the €60 change fee and I got the op-up to C. I guess that my original flight was heavily overbooked (I only got a reservation on this flight using the SEN guarantee).
13SEP WRO-DUS Y(H) -> C

My original flight to FRA was cancelled.
UA (codeshare with LH) FRA-ORD from V->C and my mother from S->C (no status)
On SN BRU-FCO from B-flex (K) to C as an FTL.
A real treat as it was an Air Korongo B737-300, so real business class seats!
08OCT, ZRH-BEG, Y->C, fully booked flight.

There was one volunteer who was offloaded [I missed on that due to a 1min delay at security] and I was the only op-up.

The only two empty seats were 1E and 2E.
LH 422 FRA-BOS Y->C, full Y

couldn't come at better time, after flight from BLR was delayed 3 hours and spent from midnight to 5am at BLR lounge and then in Y to FRA.

Slept like a baby, even on the angled seats
Oct 22, AMS-ZRH, Y -> C, LX737

Not myself but 3 traveling companions. 2 x SEN and one AC*G were all upgraded. I thought that FTL's were ahead of *G's on M&M carriers but myself and the other two FTL's did not get the upgrade.

It's a short flight so it's not so much different in C then Y.
Yesterday FRA-FLR. It has happened very often on this route and what it surprised me were the 10 rows of C on that small plane
ORD FRA
B744 ORD-FRA C -> F (old style)
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.168 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/130)

Colleague of mine (SEN) C to F on LX YUL-ZRH.
End of August, YYC-FRA, Z to F for 3 people (only 1 SEN, rest w/o status)
Bcn-Muc L to C.

Did OLCI the night before but I did not print the BP. In the morning I went to one of the kiosks to obtain it and my seat had changed from row 6 to row 1.
VIE-OTP T to C for HON + SEN on same booking. Apparently the only 2 upgrades on the flight, as I know the next 2 on the grading list.
VIE-PRN on OS Y to C