Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can I retrieve a LH booking code online?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
How can I retrieve a LH booking code online?

All I have is the etix number - will that be enough to get the booking code somehow?
Old Jul 21, 2011, 1:45 pm

Programs: AA PLAT (2.8MM), DL Diamond, UA*S, BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTE, Hilton DIAMOND, IHG PLT
Call reservations with your name and date of travel and where you are traveling from & to and they can help you.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 5:23 pm

Programs: LH G, CO G, BA B, HH G, PC P, SW G, Sixt P, Hertz G and YES A|Club G :)
Originally Posted by utpharmdoc
Call reservations with your name and date of travel and where you are traveling from & to and they can help you.
^+1 Call LH
Old Jul 22, 2011, 4:57 am

Originally Posted by sindjic
Call LH
I agree that calling LH is probably easier, but OP specifically asked for a way to retrieve a booking code online.

All I can think of is my bookings on Swiss.com, though I have no idea if that works with non-LX stock etix numbers and/or without any LX segments in the booking.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by aster
All I have is the etix number - will that be enough to get the booking code somehow?
If you booked through a travel agent then they should provide you a booking code, if not call the airline they will provide you the code, then use the following link to retrieve the booking http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/My-Bookings
Old Jul 22, 2011, 8:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
With Lufthansa, it's not possible to retrieve the PNR/reservation online from the e-ticket number alone (very few airlines offer this facility). I just tried the Swiss site suggested above, but with a pure Lufthansa itinerary, and it can't retrieve it from the e-ticket alone. For another itinerary involving both Lufthansa and Swiss, the Swiss website was able to provide all details from the eticket number alone.

You'll have to call (or visit) the agent that made the booking, or ring Lufthansa.
Old Jul 22, 2011, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
For another itinerary involving both Lufthansa and Swiss, the Swiss website was able to provide all details from the eticket number alone.
Was the ticket issued by LH or LX?
Old Jul 22, 2011, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by irishguy28
For another itinerary involving both Lufthansa and Swiss, the Swiss website was able to provide all details from the eticket number alone.
Eticket number plus first and last name, presumably. OP did not specify if those are actually known...
Old Mar 4, 2020, 2:54 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus
For anyone else wondering this (yes, I know it is a very old thread). I just had this issue and managed to get the booking code to show by entering name and ticket no. on swiss.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.