Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Sign in using an external account

Old Jul 21, 11, 2:33 pm   #1

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Swiss˘tel Circle ElevÓ
How can I retrieve a LH booking code online?

All I have is the etix number - will that be enough to get the booking code somehow?
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 11, 2:45 pm   #2

Programs: AA EXP (1MM+), UA 1K, BA Silver, TK Elite, Hyatt Diamond, Marriot PLT, Hilton DMND, SPG GLD, IHG PLT
Call reservations with your name and date of travel and where you are traveling from & to and they can help you.
Old Jul 21, 11, 6:23 pm   #3

Programs: LH G, CO G, BA B, HH G, PC P, SW G, Sixt P, Hertz G and YES A|Club G :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by utpharmdoc View Post
Call reservations with your name and date of travel and where you are traveling from & to and they can help you.
+1 Call LH
sindjic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 11, 5:57 am   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindjic View Post
Call LH
I agree that calling LH is probably easier, but OP specifically asked for a way to retrieve a booking code online.

All I can think of is my bookings on Swiss.com, though I have no idea if that works with non-LX stock etix numbers and/or without any LX segments in the booking.
-Heathcliff- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 11, 9:05 am   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
All I have is the etix number - will that be enough to get the booking code somehow?
If you booked through a travel agent then they should provide you a booking code, if not call the airline they will provide you the code, then use the following link to retrieve the booking http://www.lufthansa.com/us/en/My-Bookings
INDFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 11, 9:22 am   #6
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Gold: A3, BA, EI, EY. Silver: KL, LH
With Lufthansa, it's not possible to retrieve the PNR/reservation online from the e-ticket number alone (very few airlines offer this facility). I just tried the Swiss site suggested above, but with a pure Lufthansa itinerary, and it can't retrieve it from the e-ticket alone. For another itinerary involving both Lufthansa and Swiss, the Swiss website was able to provide all details from the eticket number alone.

You'll have to call (or visit) the agent that made the booking, or ring Lufthansa.
Old Jul 22, 11, 11:25 am   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
For another itinerary involving both Lufthansa and Swiss, the Swiss website was able to provide all details from the eticket number alone.
Was the ticket issued by LH or LX?
A380*G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 11, 3:41 pm   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishguy28 View Post
For another itinerary involving both Lufthansa and Swiss, the Swiss website was able to provide all details from the eticket number alone.
Eticket number plus first and last name, presumably. OP did not specify if those are actually known...
-Heathcliff- is offline   Reply With Quote