Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2012, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
55k for New C on the 748 to IAD!
Old Apr 7, 2012, 4:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
This is really brilliant. I actually wrote and asked them that they consider making mileage bargains available for Business class, and they wrote back to say they would consider my ideas (among others). So it feels like they actually listened~! It's good to be able to say something positive, in the light of the recent changes.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 4:55 am

Programs: price is a king
Originally Posted by Rambuster
55k for New C on the 748 to IAD!
OMG - shall we plan for 748-DO?

EDIT:
Apologies for OT here, but just checked May 16 WAW>FRA>IAD; May 17 IAD>FRA>WAW (amazing such a short stay is available...) but system still shows 747-400 - what am I doing wrongly?
thx
mfk

Last edited by MichalFKowalik; Apr 8, 2012 at 5:01 am
Old Apr 8, 2012, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by MichalFKowalik
Apologies for OT here, but just checked May 16 WAW>FRA>IAD; May 17 IAD>FRA>WAW (amazing such a short stay is available...) but system still shows 747-400 - what am I doing wrongly?
748 isn't in the system yet.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 5:57 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Concerto
This is really brilliant. I actually wrote and asked them that they consider making mileage bargains available for Business class, and they wrote back to say they would consider my ideas (among others). So it feels like they actually listened~! It's good to be able to say something positive, in the light of the recent changes.
^

Flying Blue has been offering 50% discount Biz class awards(Promo awards) for many years.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I know! I actually quoted that fact when I wrote to them, saying it was the only good thing about the Flying Blue programme, and it would be neat if Miles & More emulated them with their promo awards.
Old Apr 8, 2012, 5:35 pm

Thanks for the update!
Old Apr 25, 2012, 4:18 am

Programs: LH, DL, BA
any chance they release awards for July to India? I mean in previous years have there ever been awards available for July or is it impossible because of summer holiday time?
Old Apr 25, 2012, 5:45 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I looks like they launched a new version of the website this week....takes a while to get used to...
Old Apr 25, 2012, 6:19 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by oliver2002
I looks like they launched a new version of the website this week....takes a while to get used to...
And managed to move the Golden Gate Bridge to Boston, the Brandenburg Gate to Munich and the Taj Mahal to Mumbai.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 9:44 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
And managed to move the Golden Gate Bridge to Boston, the Brandenburg Gate to Munich and the Taj Mahal to Mumbai.
Select a few different starting points and you can see the Tower Bridges in Aberdeen, Birmingham and Edinburgh or the Eiffel Tower in Lyon.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:57 am

Programs: LX SEN, AFKL Platinum, BA Bronze,
Originally Posted by IMH
Select a few different starting points and you can see the Tower Bridges in Aberdeen, Birmingham and Edinburgh or the Eiffel Tower in Lyon.
Not so negative please, after all they got the country right, didn't they?
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:19 am

Programs: LH, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by IMH
Originally Posted by MichielR
Not so negative please, after all they got the country right, didn't they?
Well I know quite a few Scottish folk that might disagree...
Old Apr 27, 2012, 3:16 am

I like the new page. Any ideas why the current mileage deals are only valid till 16.05. ?
Old May 4, 2012, 5:53 am

Availability for TLV is almost nil at the bargain rate. None in July or August, a couple in Sept.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.