Programs: M&M Senator, Flying Blue Platinum
deleted.

Last edited by JohnDP; Nov 30, 2013 at 3:37 am
Old Jan 12, 2011, 6:27 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life, HHonors Gold
I thought the promotion ended December 31, 2010... see here:

http://www.tripadvisor.de/InfoCenter...ilesandmoreFAQ

where it says:

Sie sammeln 500 Miles & More Prmienmeilen fr jeweils 3 Bewertungen, die auf TripAdvisor.de zwischen dem 1. Juni und dem 31. Dezember 2010 verffentlicht werden.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 7:48 am

Programs: QF LTG, LH (SEN*** till 02/26), AF, AA, AB-G†
Got my miles today for january.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 8:34 am

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
Originally Posted by dutchbird
I thought the promotion ended December 31, 2010... see here:

http://www.tripadvisor.de/InfoCenter...ilesandmoreFAQ

where it says:

Sie sammeln 500 Miles & More Prmienmeilen fr jeweils 3 Bewertungen, die auf TripAdvisor.de zwischen dem 1. Juni und dem 31. Dezember 2010 verffentlicht werden.
And here
http://www.tripadvisor.de/milesandmore-m13362
Dieses Angebot gilt bis zum 31. Januar 2011.

On the M&M website there is no expiration date.
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=de&cid=18002

Confusion reins.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:10 am

Programs: LH SEN
haven't received miles for the last 3 months

Is there any relevant tripadvisor email address, or how to fix this?
Old Jan 13, 2011, 2:51 am

Programs: Lufthansa Gold, BA Gold, Starwood Platinum
I have got 1000 miles (for 6 reviews) last week. The process takes a little bit longer than in previous months.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 3:44 am

Programs: LH Miles&More FTL, AB TopBonus Gold
MM and Tripadvisor

Looks like the promotion will keep going. For those who don't speak german it is now 3 reviews get 300miles for a max of 900 per month, and for January you can still get 500 per 3 reviews, max of 1000miles. I managed to get 5000 miles by just writing some reviews of places I visited during the year.

I just received this email :

Gute Aussichten fr Reiseliebhaber! Unsere Meilenaktion mit Lufthansa Miles & More wird ab dem 1. Februar 2011 weitergefhrt. Sie knnen mit Ihren Reisebewertungen also weiterhin wertvolle Miles & More Prmienmeilen sammeln.
Fr die neue Aktion gelten die folgenden Regeln: Fr je 3 auf TripAdvisor verffentlichte Bewertungen pro Kalendermonat erhalten Sie 300 Miles & More Prmienmeilen - maximal 900 Prmienmeilen pro Monat. Ihre Meilen knnen Sie fr Flugtickets, Hotelaufenthalte, Mietwagenanmietungen und sogar fr Shopping-Touren einsetzen.
Teilen Sie weitere Reiseerfahrungen und fllen Sie Ihr Meilenkonto mit wertvollen Prmienmeilen! Vielen Dank fr Ihre Mitgliedschaft in der Reisecommunity von TripAdvisor.

Achtung: Unsere aktuelle Aktion luft bis zum 31. Januar 2011! Sammeln Sie noch schnell 500 Prmienmeilen fr 3 Bewertungen. Lassen Sie sich diese einmalige Chance nicht entgehen!

Edit: note that this offer is good till April 30, 2011.
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:46 am

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Miles for Tripadvisor: now less

Voila:

Gute Aussichten fr Reiseliebhaber! Unsere Meilenaktion mit Lufthansa Miles & More wird ab dem 1. Februar 2011 weitergefhrt. Sie knnen mit Ihren Reisebewertungen also weiterhin wertvolle Miles & More Prmienmeilen sammeln. Fr die neue Aktion gelten die folgenden Regeln: Fr je 3 auf TripAdvisor verffentlichte Bewertungen pro Kalendermonat erhalten Sie 300 Miles & More Prmienmeilen - maximal 900 Prmienmeilen pro Monat.

So, for 3 reviews - 300 miles, with the maximum of 6 reviews per month.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 3:29 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
The mail from Tripadvisor also confirmed that the promo from last year (500 mi/3 reviews, up to 6 per month) is indeed extended until monday (even if the website does no longer state anything about it and the FAQ still show the deadline of Dec 31st). As the miles will only be credited for reviews that are *approved* before the deadline, you should write your reviews today to make sure they'll count for the higher promo value (I wrote mine yesterday, approval usually takes 2 days).
Old Feb 2, 2011, 5:42 am

Programs: A3*G, LH*S, BestWestern Platinum
Originally Posted by mcdade
Looks like the promotion will keep going. For those who don't speak german it is now 3 reviews get 300miles for a max of 900 per month, and for January you can still get 500 per 3 reviews, max of 1000miles. I managed to get 5000 miles by just writing some reviews of places I visited during the year.
For those who don't speak German, there's actually bad news:
Haftungsausschluss:
(...)
Bewertungen zur Teilnahme am Gewinnspiel mssen auf Deutsch eingesandt werden und auf tripadvisor.de verffentlicht sein.
(...)

which means that the reviews must be in German now

Or is this part of the disclaimer silently ignored by everyone including Tripadvisor and M&M?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 10:34 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by przemj
Haftungsausschluss:
(...)
Bewertungen zur Teilnahme am Gewinnspiel mssen auf Deutsch eingesandt werden und auf tripadvisor.de verffentlicht sein.
(...)

Or is this part of the disclaimer silently ignored by everyone including Tripadvisor and M&M?
Back in June, when I first took advantage of this promo and didn't receive any miles automatically, I sent them an e-mail and they solved the problem for good. And in the reply, they wrote:

"Wir freuen uns auf weitere Bewertungen von Ihnen - gerne auch auf Deutsch!"

So it looks like they always wanted people to review in German, but it's only now they are being serious about it.

Has anyone submitted any reviews this month, in any other language, and received the miles? My German is so broken that I don't think they'd post any of my Bewertungen
Old Feb 4, 2011, 1:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Welt: yes they track how many you do

Tripadvisor: they are promoting the M&M alliance in english speaking regions, so the T&C must be a typo.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 1:51 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by oliver2002

Tripadvisor: they are promoting the M&M alliance in english speaking regions, so the T&C must be a typo.
AFAIK, I see that they have separate promos for those regions..
Like currently another TA promotion in India with M&M as follows..

''Earn up to 6,000 award miles for hotel reviews

Register with TripAdvisor, the world's largest travel review site, and earn award miles. All you have to do is to write 5 hotel reviews on TripAdvisor.in every month and earn 500 award miles.Earn upto 6000 miles every year!
''
Old Feb 4, 2011, 6:44 am

In any case, make sure that you log in on the tripadvisor.de site and not on tripadvisor.com (same login and password).

For some months, I made reviews being logged in on tripadvisor.com and did not receive any miles

Originally Posted by oliver2002

Old Feb 4, 2011, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by przemj
Haftungsausschluss:
(...)
(...)

I always do my reviews in German, but in January accidentely did one in English (too much travelling, I guess) - it counted nonetheless So if you don't speak German, I guess trying with English reviews is worth a try.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.