We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again. (9102)

Subscribe
I have been trying to book a ticket using award miles since friday and every time I get this message. I lost count how many times I have tried doing it and it always gives me the same message. I got no reply to an e-mail I sent, but I heard sometimes people get response only after a month or so so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

When I tried calling and finding out what is the problem I have been told that "they dont deal with miles and more direcltly, are only Lufthansa representatives and they can't inform Lufthansa as they have no power to do this". This is Lithuanian office. I mean, what the hell. So who CAN help me then?

Was anyone successfull in booking their flights lately? And does anyone have any idea what should I do next? Feels a bit stupid to sit and wait and trying to book over and over again just to get the same result.

We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again. (9102)
How temporarily is temporarily?
Welcome to FT, Ssmall! Sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing.

Have you tried to contact Technical Support / Lufthansa Internet Services? They are often believed to be quite responsive. You can find the telephone number under Help & Contact > Miles & More > Technical Support > Next, then by choosing the country.

Good luck.
Which M&M telephone number did you call? Try calling the M&M or Internet Helpdesk in Finnland, that should route to the Dublin team that deals with the non German M&M enquiries.
Thank you for a quick reply and thanks for the welcome. I was calling the Lithuanian helpdesk as I am normally redirected there for all related question. I wonder if my call will be dealt by the Finnish helpdesk though? Or they dont really care which country you are calling from? Any idea what is the price for that kind of call? Its written "Costs for call from landline network 8.21 cents/call + 2,00 cents/min from mobile network 8,21 cents/call + 22,90 cents/min. " but I am not sure what currency this is in, euros I assume?