Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2011-15 edition]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2011-15 edition]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 7:43 am

Is it possible to buy Lufthansa lounge entry in MUC? I've not quite got my FTL yet (although I will have by the middle of next month), and have quite a wait there on the way to AMS from BUD next month.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 8:51 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by ukavsfan
Is it possible to buy Lufthansa lounge entry in MUC? I've not quite got my FTL yet (although I will have by the middle of next month), and have quite a wait there on the way to AMS from BUD next month.
Hi,

I do not think so.

Check the thread M&M Lounge meetings and, if you are lucky, someone may invite you.

There used to be a Lounge that could be used by Diners club card holders. If it still exists, probably they allow entry for a fee.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 9:53 am

SQ J via Miles and More?

Hi,

do you guys know how the M&M award availability between Frankfurt and Singapur is for 2 Pax without status in J One Way?

Would like to fly with SQ, would this be easy to accomplish with the booking made 1 year in advance? planning a trip to Australia in Early 2016 at the moment so still some time left till booking.

Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 11:03 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Torchus
Did anyone receive the M&M newsletter this month? Last one I received was in the beginning of September.
Or is the newsletter not monthly?
I'm not quite sure which of the many emails I receive from M&M is actually the newsletter, but if you are referring to the ones which are labelled 'Miles & More Newsletter' and come from [email protected] with your current mileage balance, I received the October version on 9 Oct and the September version on 4 September.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 11:58 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
I'm not quite sure which of the many emails I receive from M&M is actually the newsletter, but if you are referring to the ones which are labelled 'Miles & More Newsletter' and come from [email protected] with your current mileage balance, I received the October version on 9 Oct and the September version on 4 September.
My last one also arrived on the 9th Oct.

After that I received one with a Promo for more award miles after having flown xxx status miles. The previous quarter I was not targeted.
Old Oct 23, 2014, 1:17 pm

That's the one.
My last one is from September 4. There must be something wrong with my email address.

I tried to mail them several times about this issue via different addresses, but never received a response.

This also explains why I still did not receive my one-time SN lounge access voucher by mail.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:22 am

Programs: Lufthansa SEN, FB Gold, BA Silver
Is it correct that my Miles & More number changed after I turned SEN?

My card shows a completely different number than I used to have.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:24 am

Yes it's normal. AFAIK you can use one or the other, the miles will go in the same account.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:25 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KLeM
Is it correct that my Miles & More number changed after I turned SEN?

My card shows a completely different number than I used to have.
Yes, you get a new number as a SEN. However, you can still log into your M&M account using either your FTL or SEN number and the same password.

It looks like malmostoso was a little quicker.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:29 am

Originally Posted by malmostoso
Yes it's normal. AFAIK you can use one or the other, the miles will go in the same account.
Thanks! Wonder why that isn't mentioned anywhere in the pile of letters and leaflets you get from Lufthansa when you become SEN though
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:30 am

Yes, you get a new number as a SEN. However, you can still log into your M&M account using either your FTL or SEN number and the same password.

It looks like malmostoso was a little quicker.
Thanks! I just did OLCI for a flight tomorrow but it doesn't say SEN on my boarding pass - it had the FTL number in the booking?
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Thanks! I just did OLCI for a flight tomorrow but it doesn't say SEN on my boarding pass - it had the FTL number in the booking?
Have you tried to change your FFP number in My Bookings from your FTL number to SEN number? As far as I remember the number does not change automatically.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:52 am

Have you tried to change your FFP number in My Bookings from your FTL number to SEN number? As far as I remember the number does not change automatically.
I did but even when I try to get a new boarding pass it keeps saying M/M as status.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 7:56 am
Original Poster

I did but even when I try to get a new boarding pass it keeps saying M/M as status.
Which airline are you flying? If not a LH Group of airline it's quite common for your SEN status not to be recognized.
Old Oct 26, 2014, 8:06 am

Which airline are you flying? If not a LH Group of airline it's quite common for your SEN status not to be recognized.
Lufthansa CityLine ex MUC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.