Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Old Nov 7, 2016, 7:14 am

6,000 miles for first booking on the German language Miles&More hotels site.

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...ber&NOSSO=true

That's 1000 miles more than the October offer I took advantage of.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
That's great!! I can cancel the one I made 45 minutes before the last promo expired, because I am not happy with my choice of hotel, and make a new one!!

OT But I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else, Flying Blue (AF/KL) are offering 8,000 miles for a 2 night booking with Pointshound. Might be useful to someone. Valid until 30th November.

EDIT Just to say, that it clear says on the Miles & More Hotels page: einmalig 5.000 Meilen für Ihre erste Buchung. So that means it is valid for your FIRST booking and presumably not for subsequent bookings. So I wonder what will happen if I cancel the res I made in the last promotion. Will a new booking count as a first booking, I wonder?

Last edited by Concerto; Nov 8, 2016 at 10:53 am Reason: more info
Old Nov 8, 2016, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

On the subject of the Best Western 7X miles offer, has anyone received the 3,000 extra miles yet? I had two stays and received 500 miles for each so far. Just wondering if it is something that is going to have to be chased up. I recall not having much success with Best Western promotions in the past.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 12:02 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
On the subject of the Best Western 7X miles offer, has anyone received the 3,000 extra miles yet? I had two stays and received 500 miles for each so far. Just wondering if it is something that is going to have to be chased up. I recall not having much success with Best Western promotions in the past.
I am still waiting - probably time to chase.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 11:58 pm

Programs: LH member
For my 7 stays during the promotion period I have received 1 x 3.000 extra miles for my first stay in September, waiting for the rest.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 8:19 am

Sent them an email through web form last night, got this response today:

Dear Mr jms_uk,

We are currently working on your case and will contact you as soon as we can. In the meantime we ask for your patience.

Sincerely,
Your Miles & More Service Team
Old Nov 9, 2016, 4:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by vmtam

Be careful with this. I spoke to Miles & More Hotels tonight, because I need a hotel in darkest Thüringen tomorrow and I wanted to cancel my Miami reservation and profit from the new promotion. The man told me that the bonus miles are for 1st time reservations only. So, if you have made a reservation and then cancelled it, you will no longer be able to profit from the promotion at a future time, just due to the fact that you once had a reservation in the system.

I was going to book something on hotels.com, having clicked through shoop.de. But something made me ring the hotel first (probably to check if it was open in Winter) and the owner offered me a much bigger reduction than any cashback hotels.com or shoop.de could have offered. Also, I find the Miles & More Hotels site really expensive compared to hotels.com, so it does pay to look around.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 4:46 am

Can I book hotel for someone else?
Old Nov 16, 2016, 2:14 pm

Programs: BA,LH,LY,OK

Is a Germany billing address necessary?

by the way, when I enter through other websites (USA etc.) ...it still shows the 5,000 bonus in the final payment page, should I count on this? or should I go through the German website?
Old Nov 17, 2016, 4:40 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
FWIW, I signed up for the 4000 bonus miles promo. A few days after the stay I got an e-mail confirming I'd receive 4000 extra miles on top of the normal 1100, but in the end I got 5000 bonus miles.

Not complaining!
Old Nov 17, 2016, 9:43 am

I've got this response today - another 2 weeks wait:

Dear Mr jms_uk,

We appreciate your patience in the matter regarding the promotional miles for your Best Western hotel accommodation. Our partner has informed us in the meantime that promotional miles for the "7-fold miles for our birthday" promotion will be credited to the accounts at the end of November. Should the miles not be reflected in your account by early December, please contact us again.

If you require assistance with other queries, do not hesitate to ask. We are always happy to help.

Sincerely,
Your Miles & More Service Team
Old Nov 20, 2016, 2:55 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anyone already got 3000 bonus miles for BW M&M promo?

I wrote to BW and got this answer (9-Nov-16):

Dear Mr. mirror74,
Thank you for contacting the Best Western Rewards® Service Team!
We kindly inform you that the additional 3000 miles per stay will be
added when the promotion ends. It can take a couple of weeks until this
extra miles will be visible on your Miles & More account.

Of course, no bonus miles from any of the three mid-October16 stay posted yet. Just regular 500 miles.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 8:17 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Buy mileage booster packages for your German M&M CC:
https://www.worldshop.eu/de/category...cappings_dez16
Old Dec 2, 2016, 8:46 am

Can anyone explain to me how miles for rental work?

Are you allowed to "double-dip" by getting credit both for rental company own program _and_ M&M? Do you have to book trough M&M or can you also retroclaim later?
Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:36 am

Reincarnation of the Xmas Shaker is now live in the Miles and More app.

Got 50 miles for swiping on my phone harder then I did since Fruit Ninja

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.