FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2012, 5:45 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

13.050/43.500 for me.... I'm not going to make that.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 5:59 am
DUS

Programs: LH HON, Hilton Diamond
I hope we won´t see yet again hundreds of individual posts with the individuals´ personal target and reward figures.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 6:06 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

You are right... maybe this thread should be just about the general offers :-).
Old Aug 28, 2012, 9:02 am

Programs: Lufthansa FTL
Originally Posted by Milla
has anyone else done this one ? i have downloaded the 1000 points from BAA and it says it will take 10 days to appear on my miles and more, but it looks pretty good to go. you can download in chunks of 250 miles , i normally spend some money at the airport so this can now go towards miles...
Old Aug 29, 2012, 1:11 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Double miles in Economy Class on all flights to and from Asia

Came upon a rather strange promotion on the M&M page: Double miles in Economy Class on all flights to and from Asia.

The strange part is that there doesn't seem to be any details available, just a broad statement "Valid for flights between 1 September and 30 November 2012 - Double award miles on all flights in Economy Class". Normally they specify which countries and/or which flights are eligible.

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...l=en&cid=18002
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:39 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by RTW1
Came upon a rather strange promotion on the M&M page: Double miles in Economy Class on all flights to and from Asia.

The strange part is that there doesn't seem to be any details available, just a broad statement "Valid for flights between 1 September and 30 November 2012 - Double award miles on all flights in Economy Class". Normally they specify which countries and/or which flights are eligible.

In the fine print it says that members from Switzerland can't take part in the promotion, and it's actually only for flights on LH or OS, not LX.

Weird indeed...
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:47 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Normally they are a lot more specific... no mention of any booking classes being excluded or any destinations. Nor when the additional miles are to be credited.
And after registration you only get a conformation that you have registered for a promotion, no real proof you registered for this one. A bit unprofessional.

We'll see, I have a few flight to SIN scheduled in the promotion period. Extra miles are always welcome
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:31 pm

Programs: A3 *G, BA silver, LH, UA
Originally Posted by RTW1

Do you happen to know what does Asia means?

Do they mean Asia according to M&M? Geography?

Do TLV, BEY, AMM, etc. count as Asia (which is technically accurate) for the purpose of the promotion?

Thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2012, 2:35 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Not really, I got an reply to an e-mail I sent to clarify the offer... All Asian countries was all they specified.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 4:15 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
My guess is that only long-haul flights count.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:14 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

That's the way they normally do it.. no extra miles for the feeders.
In the very limited T&C's there is also the condition that the outbound and return flights both need to be completed in the promotion period....and the extra miles are limited to 8 flights (I assume a return will count as 2).

Last edited by RTW1; Aug 30, 2012 at 12:25 am
Old Aug 30, 2012, 4:16 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
The LH Exclusive magazine says there are double miles at Europcar for FTLs, SENs and HONs. Does anybody know if you have to book through their link (meaning using the LH rates at Europcar) or will they just double the amount of miles posted once they realize that they are crediting towards an "elite" account?
Old Aug 30, 2012, 5:47 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The T&C for the double EC offer are here: http://microsite.europcar.com/milesandmore/

You have to book online (ie thru the EC M&M portal or the regular EC site) but can use other contract numbers.
Old Sep 2, 2012, 9:46 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
3x miles if you use the German M&M CC as paypass: http://www.miles-and-more-kreditkart..._bezahlen.html
Old Sep 2, 2012, 11:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by DUS
I hope we won´t see yet again hundreds of individual posts with the individuals´ personal target and reward figures.
Agree. Just an observation from my side. My last 3 LH offers had ever increasing targets. The last one was 81K for this Summer.
Didn't even bother to register for that one since I already had a few long hauls booked on BA. And it was an idiotic target to begin with.

As a result my new target was actually lowered for the first time. Won't register for this one either, though. The next upcoming long hauls have already been booked on BA again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.