Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2012, 5:59 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by oliver2002
3x miles if you use the German M&M CC as paypass: http://www.miles-and-more-kreditkart..._bezahlen.html
Saw this one on the account pages today. You need to use your card in a contactless mode (not the chip or the mag-stripe) for 3x miles. Getting this to work will be entertaining...

In the UK, the limit in many merchants is £15, with recent changes trying to bring it up to £25. In Europe, the limit is €25. In the US, between $30 and $50.

This limit in practice, means below the limit, the transaction is taken contactless, and above the limit means the chip is used. In some places (in my experience so far only a pub in WLG), transactions above the limit will require a PIN, but are still contactless.

The Agip petrol station near MUC, McDonalds in many countries (UK, CH, US), STAR Tank in Germany, and Viapiano locations in Germany. Walgreens in the US, and Staples in the US are locations where I've used contactless cards. Just remembered, some Starbucks (US, AU), Pret-A-Manger/EAT (UK) and a DIY chain in SYD.

The promotion only makes sense if you're using the card for many small value transactions. With German petrol prices, or taking some people for dinner, it's not really going to work
Old Sep 18, 2012, 6:15 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by oliver2002
heinemann is giving away 45000 miles as a grand prize, interestingly ahead of an iPad (min retail in Germany at aprox 500€), ipod, nano and 150€ gift vouchers: http://newsletter.heinemann-dutyfree...nkh3I2twasadId
The ranking is interesting but if you take a closer look, it is only an IPAD2. The cheapest one (16GB, Wifi only) goes for 399 EUR in the apple store. If I had a choice, I'd probably take those 45000 miles...
Old Sep 18, 2012, 7:34 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by aidanc
With German petrol prices, or taking some people for dinner, it's not really going to work
In my experience (go to Vapianos a lt) once you cross the 25€ with contactless paypass, the machine will spit out a charge slip to sign (I have a chip+signature).
Old Sep 20, 2012, 6:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

2x miles for (German) CC spend on online shopping: https://www.miles-and-more-kreditkar...ote/index.html
Old Sep 20, 2012, 1:07 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Another promotion without a detailed T&C.... there are some exclusions but no mention if only German internet shops will qualify or it's a worldwide promo.

The €10.000 limit is a nice gesture though. Bookings on LH however do not count, that's kind of stupid.....
Old Sep 20, 2012, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by RTW1
The €10.000 limit is a nice gesture though. Bookings on LH however do not count, that's kind of stupid.....
I do not recall any LH CC promo that included airline tickets. Any long-time cardholders out there who remember when that was different?
Old Sep 20, 2012, 2:36 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

They had a promo only a few months ago where (only) flights booked on LH and paid with the M&M credit card gave you double miles....
Old Sep 21, 2012, 1:20 am

AFAIR July had a 2x promo on spend with LH.com.
Old Sep 22, 2012, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by josmon10
TripAdvisor.in promo extended until 31 October 2012, and no need for the hotels to be in India. I have already got the miles for the reviews I submitted in end August:

http://www.tripadvisor.in/vpages/lufthansa.html
Originally Posted by Marr3wk
I'd just add that the "100 miles per review" is advertised as "Annual offer". The "until 31 October" seems to be the case for the "10 000 miles sweepestakes".

In any case, I wouldn't wait to find out.
I got 3 reviews published, when will the M&M points be credited to my account?

Thanks in advance!
Old Sep 22, 2012, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by nacho
I got 3 reviews published, when will the M&M points be credited to my account?

Thanks in advance!
End of month + about 3 weeks
Old Sep 22, 2012, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
End of month + about 3 weeks
Thanks a lot, I guess I won't write any more reviews until the miles are credited into my account
Old Sep 26, 2012, 1:51 am

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Gold, LH Senator, …
Hilton Worldwide is giving you a present of up to quadruple miles worldwide
From 1 October to 31 December 2012 you will receive up to quadruple award miles in all participating hotels worldwide belonging to the Hilton Worldwide brand portfolio.

Valid from 1 October to 31 December 2012
- double miles for the second stay
- triple miles for the third stay
- quadruple miles for the fourth stay or further stays within the promotional period

Obtain your quadruple miles in a Hilton hotel directly here!

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/quadruplemiles&more

Link is not live yet.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 8:09 am

15k per T-mobile contract is back for Q4:

Miles & More Prämienmeilen für einen Mobilfunk-Neuvertrag

Sie erhalten im Aktionszeitraum 01.10.- 31.12.2012 einmalig 15.000 statt 5.000 Miles & More Prämienmeilen bei Abschluss eines neuen Telekom Mobilfunk-Vertrags mit einer Mindestlaufzeit von 24 Monaten in den Geschäftskundentarifen Special Business Complete Mobil XL, Business Complete Mobil M, L, XL, Business Call & Surf Mobil M, L, XL, Business Call M, L, XL und in den Privatkundentarifen Special Complete Mobil XL, Complete Mobil M, L, XL, Call & Surf Mobil M, L, Call Mobil M und L sowie Mobile Data M, L oder XL und Business Mobile Data M, L, XL.
Das Angebot gilt nur für Vertragsabschlüsse im Aktionszeitraum.
Hon Circle Member, Senatoren und Miles & More Frequent Traveller erhalten einmalig 15.000 Miles & More Prämienmeilen.
Voraussetzung für die Meilengutschrift ist die Registrierung der Telekom Mobilfunk-Rufnummer unter www.telekom.de/miles-and-more . Die Registrierung muss innerhalb von zwei Wochen nach Abschluss des der Bonifizierung zu Grunde liegenden Telekom Mobilfunk-Vertrags erfolgen.
Prämienmeilen können nicht rückwirkend gesammelt werden.
http://ebs10.telekom.de/mmi/
Old Oct 1, 2012, 3:01 pm

Programs: LH MM**, HH Silver
Originally Posted by flo0816
Hilton Worldwide is giving you a present of up to quadruple miles worldwide
From 1 October to 31 December 2012 you will receive up to quadruple award miles in all participating hotels worldwide belonging to the Hilton Worldwide brand portfolio.

Valid from 1 October to 31 December 2012
- double miles for the second stay
- triple miles for the third stay
- quadruple miles for the fourth stay or further stays within the promotional period

Obtain your quadruple miles in a Hilton hotel directly here!

http://www.hiltonhhonors.com/quadruplemiles&more

Link is not live yet.
Still not working...
Old Oct 2, 2012, 4:23 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
The miles for the Baggage Carousel promotion have started posting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.