Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2012, 2:36 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by htb
I can see HKG, but where do you see NRT?

HTB.
Seems to be gone. Now they loaded Boston (with a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge ) for 55.000 miles in business, not too bad either...
Old Jun 14, 2012, 6:13 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Well, my mother lives in India...
Old Jun 17, 2012, 8:27 pm

Originally Posted by mitelsp
Tripadvisor reviews have been extended till May 2012.Same as previous to a maximum of 900 miles for 9 reviews per month.
Sadly, this offer seems to have stopped now. :-(
Old Jun 18, 2012, 1:07 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It lately hardly was worth the effort..... a downhill trend for quite a while:
  • Started with miles to be earned on tripadvisor.de and later also on tripadvisor.in.
  • Decreased the miles to be earned to a lousy 100 per review and with a max of 3 (de) or 9 (in) reviews a month.
  • English reviews on TA.de didn't qualify any more and they demanded a minimum length that was quite long.
  • TA. de was removed.
  • And the last one... only reviews on TA.in on Indian hotels/restaurants qualified, now that has gone as well....
Old Jun 18, 2012, 7:04 am

Originally Posted by RTW1
It lately hardly was worth the effort..... a downhill trend for quite a while:
  • Started with miles to be earned on tripadvisor.de and later also on tripadvisor.in.
  • Decreased the miles to be earned to a lousy 100 per review and with a max of 3 (de) or 9 (in) reviews a month.
  • English reviews on TA.de didn't qualify any more and they demanded a minimum length that was quite long.
  • TA. de was removed.
  • And the last one... only reviews on TA.in on Indian hotels/restaurants qualified, now that has gone as well....
Hi

Some additions/corrections:
-The limit of miles to be earned used to be 1000 miles for 6 reviews on Tripadvisor Germany (500 per 3 reviews) - they changed it about a year ago to 300 miles per 3 reviews, with 9 reviews per month valid for miles max.
-Tripadvisor India does not have a limit on miles for collection (It's very simple, 100 miles per 1 review published), but they always only gave out miles for reviews on hotels (worldwide) which was quite recently changed to Indian hotel reviews valid for miles only.
Tripadvisor Germany is, as said, the Tripadvisor section for German-speaking Users (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein) - therefore, they're looking for German-reviews only. This (That only true reviews written in German) was stated in the conditions of the Miles&More milage earning specials very clearly.

Last edited by YuropFlyer; Jun 18, 2012 at 1:28 pm
Old Jun 18, 2012, 8:27 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I was just stating that the value of TA reviews for free miles has been declining since they started the offer...

Last edited by RTW1; Jun 18, 2012 at 12:12 pm
Old Jun 19, 2012, 9:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Sent my photo a few weeks ago and the miles have already posted....
Is it just any vacation photo or does it have any restrictions? Google translate doesn't really translate it properly.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 19, 2012, 9:29 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

It's not really clear.... the action has the intention that you show a picture of a destination where you have used the DKB creditcard to make an ATM withdrawal (they don't charge any fees for this).

I made sure to send a picture of a destination where I used my card. But there is no real T&C for this. So I figure that if you have the card you will get the 1000 miles.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 3:47 am

Programs: MR Ag, LH FTL
Quite a while ago there was an offer of 5000? miles for opening an account at one of the German banks, don't remember which one… Searched the thread but did not find it. Still around, anyone remembers/knows?
Old Jun 24, 2012, 3:57 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

That's also dkb.de.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 4:23 am

Brussels Airlines American Express double welcome bonus

For Belgian residents only (similar offers might exist in other countries where M&M credit cards are offered)

Double Welcome Miles when using friend referral link to signup for Brussels Airlines M&M American Express card

Classic American Express card (€60 per year)
Sign-up bonus: 3000 miles (normally 1500)
Premium American Express card (€120 per year)
Sign-up bonus: 6000 miles (normally 3000)
Pay your cellphone bill with American Express
Extra bonus: 2000 miles (one time)

The referring friend receives
Classic American Express card 3000 miles
Premium American Express card 7000 miles

If you want to make use of the bonus, ask a friend who already has a Brussels Airlines American Express card, he/she should have received an email with the referral information. If you don't a friend with Brussels Airlines AMEX, feel free to PM me for a personalized sign-up link. Thanks!
Old Jun 27, 2012, 3:41 am

Programs: LH member
It's not really clear.... the action has the intention that you show a picture of a destination where you have used the DKB creditcard to make an ATM withdrawal (they don't charge any fees for this).

I made sure to send a picture of a destination where I used my card. But there is no real T&C for this. So I figure that if you have the card you will get the 1000 miles.
send a picture where I drawed money, 1.000 miles arrived 1 week later on my account, thanks dkb, easy 1.000 miles
Old Jul 4, 2012, 1:39 am

targeted offer: Fly 3 roundtrips to Berlin and get 20k miles.

http://milesandmore-aktionen.de/fly3...ml?lang=en&c=c
Old Jul 4, 2012, 2:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
And another exciting newspaper offer, to make you all jump up and down with happiness! Try the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and its Sunday paper, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung , for eight weeks. 6,500 miles are to be had for ˘63. so slightly less than ˘10 per 1,000 miles.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002
Old Jul 4, 2012, 2:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
In the same spirit, the Financilal Times Deutschland (which really is a yawn) is offered for 3 months for ˘90.06 if I have read the promo correctly. 10,000 miles are offered:

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

There was another deal on, where M&M selected one person out of several contestants to make 30 flights in 14 days in order to reach FTL status. There is an accompanying competition, and several prizes on offer, but I will have to dig around a bit to find the link.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.