Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2010, 5:11 pm

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
20 EUR discount for Spanish members

Here's what I got after Spain's victory against Paraguay in the World Cup:

Get your personal promotion code for www.lufthansa.com: 20 EUR

Celebrate your team’s victory and take off with Lufthansa. Download your fan award here! 20 EUR will be deducted from the price of your next online booking at lufthansa.com provided you use your personal discount voucher.

I wonder if Lufthansa will be just as kind and generous in case Spain beats Germany this Wednesday...
Old Jul 6, 2010, 2:12 am

Programs: LH FTL
Originally Posted by Raffles
I registered my wife for this yesterday - she was not targetted. Overnight, she has received bonus miles for flights that have already been flown and credited!
When I saw this on here (thanks very much ), I also registered on Friday - today I had additional miles for flights between April and last week credited to my account - so it works retroactively.

Last edited by muc_flieger; Jul 7, 2010 at 12:39 am
Old Jul 8, 2010, 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by josmon10
Here's what I got after Spain's victory against Paraguay in the World Cup:

Get your personal promotion code for www.lufthansa.com: 20 EUR

Celebrate your team’s victory and take off with Lufthansa. Download your fan award here! 20 EUR will be deducted from the price of your next online booking at lufthansa.com provided you use your personal discount voucher.

I wonder if Lufthansa will be just as kind and generous in case Spain beats Germany this Wednesday...
I did receive another e-mail from LH

But then it says that I can only register once, so I wonder why I got it for a second time at all...

Edit: In spite of what I wrote above, I have just received an e-mail with a code, different from the one I got 4 days ago. But I guess I'll only be able to use one at a time. They're for LH flights departing from Spain.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 11:36 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by josmon10
I did receive another e-mail from LH

But then it says that I can only register once, so I wonder why I got it for a second time at all...

Edit: In spite of what I wrote above, I have just received an e-mail with a code, different from the one I got 4 days ago. But I guess I'll only be able to use one at a time. They're for LH flights departing from Spain.
Same here, actually I received 3 * 20€ euro rebate e-mails(after matches with Portugal, Paraguay and Germany), but I experienced the same problem as you.
Nevertheless I could not get a different code, so I entered a different mail address and then it was OK.
Up to now I have used the 1st. I hope that if I use the 2nd and 3rd, LH does not come back saying I have done something ilegal.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Take a tour around Europe and earn extra miles: with our "Mileage Souvenir" promotion you will receive 3,000 additional award miles when you make two outbound and return flights* within Europe between 1 July and 31 August 2010 with Austrian Airlines, Croatia Airlines, Lufthansa or SWISS.

http://promo.milesandmore.com/servle...3UApSNJg%3D%3D

http://www.milesandmore-aktionen.de/.../public/?lc=en

I got a flash of a screen that seemed to say something along the lines of "sorry, only good for specific invitee" but which then went to the "3000" miles screen saying
You are now registered for our Miles & More ‘Mileage Souvenir’ promotion between 1 July and 31 August 2010. We look forward to welcoming you back on board soon and wish you luck collecting miles.
I'm not holding my breath . . .
Old Jul 9, 2010, 8:29 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by CalFlyer
I have had a number of flights that should qualify for this promotion, but my account does not show any bonus miles yet. Has anybody else received any bonus mileage credit?
Have you received the miles for the Summer Special yet? I had two qualifying flights last week which have been credited without any bonus.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by Counsellor
I got a flash of a screen that seemed to say something along the lines of "sorry, only good for specific invitee" but which then went to the "3000" miles screen saying (...)
Same here. Blink and it's gone!

Originally Posted by Counsellor
I'm not holding my breath . . .
Neither am I.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 9:46 pm
Original Poster

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

From August 2010, you can discover Turkey in new ways. Lufthansa will be offering you three flights a week non-stop between Munich and Bursa, Turkey's fourth largest city.

And from 1 August to 1 November 2010, you will be rewarded with double award miles on this new route (max. 8 segments)

München - Bursa 21:45 - 01:15* Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
Bursa - München 04:10 - 05:55* Monday, Wednesday, Friday
First post will be updated later in the usual format
Old Jul 11, 2010, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Double Miles to/from Accra, Cotonou, Lomé and Ouagadougou with SN

Brussels Airlines flies you to four new destinations in Africa. To celebrate the introduction of these new routes, you will earn double award miles in Economy and Business Class on flights between 1 July and 31 August 2010.

Earn double miles and fly between Brussels and:

• Accra (Ghana)
• Cotonou (Benin)
• Lomé (Togo)
• Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso)
Old Jul 12, 2010, 2:55 pm

Anyone made use of the offer at Duty Free in Zurich yet? (Im July 2010 sammeln Sie an den Flughäfen Zürich und Genf 1.000 Meilen ab einem Einkauf von CHF 150.)
(shop for at least 150 CHF and earn 1000 miles)

Do you have to present anything but your M&M card to earn them?

Usually not that interested in duty free, but as I'm having something in mind, with the free 1000 miles I get a bit more interested...
Old Jul 13, 2010, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by AHN
Have you received the miles for the Summer Special yet? I had two qualifying flights last week which have been credited without any bonus.
No, no bonus credit so far for any of my Germany-Middle Eastern flights. I guess there is a bug somewhere.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 1:22 am

May Miles

Did somebody get these miles?:

May Miles (01.05.-31.05.) New on 22.05.
Get 1000 additional award miles for 2 LH operated segments flown in May (excludes
booking classes T,E & L). Only intra Europe and intra Germany flights count. Flight must be booked on Lufthansa.com.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:18 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by tatranka
Did somebody get these miles?:

May Miles (01.05.-31.05.)
Nope, still waiting - guess it will be time for a short email soon.

Cheers,
G
Old Jul 16, 2010, 2:22 am

Programs: LH HON, Hyatt Globalist
Question On2010

Originally Posted by rtsfreestylers
1000 MILES for signing up for future promotions at www.miles-and-more.com/on2010

I just received a letter about this in the mail.

Best, Tom
Did these miles post for anyone yet? I registered but never got the miles, even though the letter said I would receive 1,000 welcome miles.
Old Jul 16, 2010, 3:46 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by CalFlyer
No, no bonus credit so far for any of my Germany-Middle Eastern flights. I guess there is a bug somewhere.
I see that my wife has received the miles for the Summer Special on flights she flew with me, but I have not received them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.