FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2017, 4:49 pm

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
The M&M site appears to be down for me at the moment. I can't sign in to the app either.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:12 am

Programs: EUROBONUS SILVER
Originally Posted by toonmelis
100 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0
Woohoo won 50 today! after 5 days of nothing
Old Jun 28, 2017, 1:46 am

Programs: LH
June of Joy turned out to be June of frustration, 50+50+50+50+100+100, the other days zero. I like the winter edition much more.
Old Jun 28, 2017, 2:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Totally agree. It just wasn't important enough to report about here, but I drew mostly zeroes on my German based account. On one occasion, however, I won 1,000. For the Swiss based accounts that I played (a mix of 3 friends who just wouldn't waste their time on this) I always won something, mostly 50s and a few 100s.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 6:53 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Platinium
Did any of you received their welcome 1000 miles from Marriott rewards for opening new account ? Thx
Old Jul 9, 2017, 3:43 am

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by siara91
Did any of you received their welcome 1000 miles from Marriott rewards for opening new account ? Thx
Nope...
Old Jul 9, 2017, 3:51 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
On some of the UK-based forums/sites I track, people have also been complaining about not receiving Avios for the same reason.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 3:17 am

Originally Posted by siara91
I received them yesterday
Old Jul 18, 2017, 8:21 am

Programs: Miles and More
Smile I can't seem to find it

Originally Posted by toonmelis
Woohoo won 50 today! after 5 days of nothing
Hey guys, I've been looking around, and I'm trying to find how you can win miles for the Miles & More Program.

I've tried to go back in this thread and I've tried the forum search, but I can't seem to find what you guys are referring to.

Please forgive me, if this is a stupid question. I've been very active on online forums for the past 9 years, but I still need to get used to flyertalk.

I'm getting there though!

PS.If any of you guys guys could help me out on this thread, I would highly appreciate it:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...p-here-94.html

It's Post #1400 I'm referring to.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by FlightToParadise
Hey guys, I've been looking around, and I'm trying to find how you can win miles for the Miles & More Program.

I've tried to go back in this thread and I've tried the forum search, but I can't seem to find what you guys are referring to.

Please forgive me, if this is a stupid question. I've been very active on online forums for the past 9 years, but I still need to get used to flyertalk.
It refers to June of Joy which as the name suggests was a short period in June where you could win a few miles every day. All you had to do was log into the Miles and More app and swipe the clouds away. Rewards ranged from 50 miles to 1000. Most people did not get more than 50 miles per day, so you didn't miss much.

There should be something similar again in Winter.
Old Jul 18, 2017, 10:34 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by FlightToParadise

PS.If any of you guys guys could help me out on this thread, I would highly appreciate it:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...p-here-94.html

It's Post #1400 I'm referring to.
Offtopic, but your link does not work. I think you mean post #1400.
Old Aug 3, 2017, 7:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We're not exactly swimming in promotions at the moment, but here are a couple that are worth flagging.

Miles & More Hotels are offering 5,000 miles for making a booking using their portal. However, there has to a minimal value of €250 attached to the booking. Anything between €100 and €249 will earn 1,000 miles only. However, you will get 1,000 miles per night in addition, which could be interesting. Note that this is available to new customers only.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18002

If you haven't downloaded the M&M app, then now is the time to do so. You will be credited with 500 miles the moment you sign in. I tried deleting the app from my iPad and reinstalling is, but I didn't get the 500 miles. However, I just received a new iPhone for my birthday. Given that it is my first smartphone, I will see if I can get the 500 miles through it.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online..._hprevstg__app
Old Aug 4, 2017, 4:40 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by Concerto
If you haven't downloaded the M&M app, then now is the time to do so. You will be credited with 500 miles the moment you sign in. I tried deleting the app from my iPad and reinstalling is, but I didn't get the 500 miles. However, I just received a new iPhone for my birthday. Given that it is my first smartphone, I will see if I can get the 500 miles through it.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online..._hprevstg__app
I downloaded the app, and the 500 miles were already there when I opened it. Thank you very much!^
Old Aug 5, 2017, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just to point out that if somebody doesn't have the Miles & More credit card yet, there is a cashback offer of €45 for the credit card Business Gold at www.shoop.de. You might want to weigh that against any mileage promotion, such as it is, and decide which has the higher value for you. Personally, for an offer of 15,000 miles and up, I would take the miles. Needless to say, you need to be a German resident with bank account in Germany for this to work.
Old Aug 5, 2017, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by Concerto
Just to point out that if somebody doesn't have the Miles & More credit card yet, there is a cashback offer of €45 for the credit card Business Gold at www.shoop.de. You might want to weigh that against any mileage promotion, such as it is, and decide which has the higher value for you. Personally, for an offer of 15,000 miles and up, I would take the miles. Needless to say, you need to be a German resident with bank account in Germany for this to work.
Hi, do you think it's possible to get any credit card with Miles & More without residing in the EU? I live in Asia and the only miles I make are from flying and I would like to find a way maximise miles earning.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.