Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Old Sep 18, 2016, 1:42 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
Which means the card has to be ordered and probably loaded with EUR20 before then. Something makes me shy away from this one. There hasn't exactly been a huge uptake on it here.
Ordered two last week and am now waiting for delivery. If they don't arrive in time, I won't load 20€ onto them.

HTB.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 1:25 pm

I haven't seen this offer get much traction here. 5,000 miles for buying a SIM card from MTX and loading it with EUR20, then 50 miles per EUR1 spent, making it potentially 6,000 miles.

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...172867099&l=en

The info is clearer here:

http://miles.mtxc.eu/en/?utm_source=..._Promo_EN_0816

It feels like something Russian to me. I'm a bit reluctant to give cc and address details to any company based over there, frankly. I had a look at the TCs and I wasn't too sure about the bit where the SIM is inactive, or unused. But decent offers are very thin on the ground these days.
I also read this:

*offer valid one time only per each activated MTX Connect account.
One Miles&More account can be assigned to one MTX Connect account only. In case of chargeback or refund, miles bonus will not be credited.
This marketing offer valid for the first 1000 ordered SIM-cards.
Miles will be accrued according to marketing offer conditions.

EDIT: the "offer valid for the first 1000 ordered SIM-cards" clause was not there last week when I filled in my application. Not a good start I reckon...

Last edited by beppo; Sep 20, 2016 at 1:37 am
Old Sep 19, 2016, 10:54 pm
htb

Originally Posted by beppo
I also read this:

(1) *offer valid one time only per each activated MTX Connect account.
(2) One Miles&More account can be assigned to one MTX Connect account only. In case of chargeback or refund, miles bonus will not be credited.
(3) This marketing offer valid for the first 1000 ordered SIM-cards.
(4) Miles will be accrued according to marketing offer conditions.

EDIT: this clause was not there last week when I filled in my application. Not a good start I reckon...
I remember lines (1), (2) and (4). I didn't see (3) when ordering last week.

HTB.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 4:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Oh well, that counts me out then, they will have surely reached that 1,000 figure by now. And I don't regret it, there's something funny about this promotion to my nose. I get very intuitive about these things, in the same way I'm quite good at sniffing out the best restaurant on a busy street without any prior knowledge. For example, one thing that bothered me was the total lack of traction that this offer got, on any of the blogs.

Do keep us updated with how it goes!
Old Sep 20, 2016, 6:59 am

Oh well, that counts me out then, they will have surely reached that 1,000 figure by now. And I don't regret it, there's something funny about this promotion to my nose. I get very intuitive about these things, in the same way I'm quite good at sniffing out the best restaurant on a busy street without any prior knowledge. For example, one thing that bothered me was the total lack of traction that this offer got, on any of the blogs.

Do keep us updated with how it goes!
Almost unexpectedly, given the updates on the T&Cs we highlighted yesterday, 5000 miles got posted today (MTX Connect Welcome Miles)!
I definitely can't complain.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 5:57 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
SJC promo:

https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...aMpar0916ausen

• This promotion applies to intercontinental scheduled flights between San Jose and Europe in Economy class, operated by Deutsche Lufthansa or Austrian Airlines within the travel period from 14 September to 15 December 2016.
  • Under this promotion, no multiple miles will be awarded through the feeder services and connecting flights or Executive Bonus, HON Circle and Select miles.
  • To participate in the promotion, you must book your flight and receive your ticket between 14 September and 10 October 2016 with prior registration.
  • The selected award miles reward type cannot be changed retroactively.
  • The additional status or award miles will be credited to your Miles & More account approximately eight weeks after completion of your flights.
  • Only bookings for which your Miles & More service card number was entered during booking can be taken into consideration.
  • Retroactive mileage vouchers do not qualify for additional incentives.
  • This offer is not transferable and is not valid in connection with other Miles & More promotions.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 4:20 pm

Programs: MR Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by beppo
Almost unexpectedly, given the updates on the T&Cs we highlighted yesterday, 5000 miles got posted today (MTX Connect Welcome Miles)!
I definitely can't complain.
Do you know how long it took for you get your miles? Just topped up/activated on Monday, hoping I'm one of the first 1,000.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 3:58 am

Programs: LH Sen, IHG Diamond
I received the welcome bonus 5 000 miles the day after activation. Miles for top-up of 20 EUR not yet.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 5:31 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by georgo
I received the welcome bonus 5 000 miles the day after activation. Miles for top-up of 20 EUR not yet.
The welcome bonus of 5000 miles is for activating your card and topping up 20 EUR.

You will only get additional miles once you spend your balance (50 miles / EUR, so max. 1000 extra miles once you've spent your EUR 20 balance) .
Old Oct 3, 2016, 4:11 pm

3000 for 10E via Handelsblatt subscription: https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...ggr_1592252523

The T&C say: "Award miles will be credited for only one order per household and per Miles & More member within a six-month period.", but I'm not sure what does this apply to.

Is it only one paper subscription within 6mo, or just Handelsblatt? If I did the 5k WiWo subscription, can I still get miles from this?
Old Oct 4, 2016, 12:10 am
htb

Originally Posted by klausa
3000 for 10E via Handelsblatt subscription: https://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...ggr_1592252523

The T&C say: "Award miles will be credited for only one order per household and per Miles & More member within a six-month period.", but I'm not sure what does this apply to.

Is it only one paper subscription within 6mo, or just Handelsblatt? If I did the 5k WiWo subscription, can I still get miles from this?
WiWo is not Handelsblatt.

Anyway, this offer is misleading. The exact terms are:

Ja, ich bestelle den Handelsblatt Digitalpass Business für 3 Monate zum Vorzugspreis von insgesamt nur € 9,99. Nach den ersten 3 Monaten erhalten Sie als Dankeschön für die weitere Nutzung 3.000 Meilen.
You get 3000 miles only after continuing "using" Handelspass Digitalpass after the initial 3 month offer.

HTB.
Old Oct 6, 2016, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I hate all this stupid time wasting computer rubbish. Has anyone else had difficulty in getting the activation link to work? It gave me an error message then sent me to a site where I had to input everything again, but no field for the M&M number (of course). I know if I start all over again from the page linked above it will not allow me because my email address has already been used. I will let this drop quickly, can't be bothered with it.
Old Oct 6, 2016, 10:24 pm
htb

I hate all this stupid time wasting computer rubbish. Has anyone else had difficulty in getting the activation link to work?
What are you talking about?

HTB.
Old Oct 7, 2016, 8:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I don't know. I'm still trying to work it out! I just discovered this afternoon that the offer has gone to the email address I must have used last time I had an Abo with Handelsblatt, even though I had inputted a new email address this time. Bit spooky. That's probably why the link didn't work (hence my rant about computer rubbish). Anyway, I haven't had time to sit down and try and sort it out yet.
Old Oct 8, 2016, 1:55 pm
SLX

Originally Posted by goliath
The welcome bonus of 5000 miles is for activating your card and topping up 20 EUR.

You will only get additional miles once you spend your balance (50 miles / EUR, so max. 1000 extra miles once you've spent your EUR 20 balance) .
Activated yesterday, as well as topping up 20E, a bit late regarding to the contitions. I wasn't expecting this, but 5000 miles where added to my account today.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.