Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:54 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2015, 1:23 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
3months Handelsblatt for 109€ and 10000 miles:
http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=de&cid=18002
Old Dec 2, 2015, 8:18 am

So there is no another way without a German address ? 10.000 for 109Euros is a good deal no ?
Old Dec 2, 2015, 9:01 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Pandux
So there is no another way without a German address ?
If you know somebody in Germany, send it to:

Your Name
c/o [Your friend's name]
[Your friend's address in Germany]
Old Dec 3, 2015, 7:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Again, I just don't find it that great a deal, but maybe I need to revise my threshold of paying a maximum of €100 for 10,000 miles in these offers. This one is close enough, and newspaper offers are in short supply these days.
Old Dec 6, 2015, 4:39 pm

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Triple Award Miles for Premium Economy

There doesn't seem to be any mention of this current promotion.

From Nov 2015 to end of Feb 2016 bookings in premium economy earn triple award miles.

The booking bear was from the end of October to end of February.

A question: I booked PE flight (SFO-MUC) about 8 days before the booking period, but it's squarely in the period when triple miles will be awarded. What are the chances that I'll get the triple miles?
Old Dec 7, 2015, 10:04 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

I have it since 2012 and had a grand total of 223€ on it this year (because my M&M MC wouldn't work without DCC in China ). Anyway, on Saturday I made 383€ on it at my selected two vendors where I earn 2x already (ie 1°P per 1€). Time to buy some IKEA gift cards etc. that I need anyway...
Old Dec 7, 2015, 11:25 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by oliver2002
I have it since 2012 and had a grand total of 223€ on it this year (because my M&M MC wouldn't work without DCC in China ). Anyway, on Saturday I made 383€ on it at my selected two vendors where I earn 2x already (ie 1°P per 1€). Time to buy some IKEA gift cards etc. that I need anyway...
I had one in 2012, got the welcome points but cancelled in 2013 because there would have been a yearly charge. Than in 2014 they offered even more welcome points and no yearly charge...

The small print says that the 2x on selected vendors will not work in combination with the x10 offer.

But I agree -- I'm also planning to charge up my Starbucks card, get Amazon gift vouchers etc. Anyone interested? I'm selling them at 98% (standard in Japanese Kinken-Shops).

HTB.
Old Dec 7, 2015, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I got a post card in the snail mail about it. Doubt it was targetted.
Ah, so there will be probably be something sitting in my pile of mail at home in Germany. I will see it when I get there on 21st December. In the meantime, I will continue using the card as normal, in the hope that my target spend is not too high. Assuming I get the postcard, that is.

Originally Posted by htb
The small print says that the 2x on selected vendors will not work in combination with the x10 offer.
Thanks for spotting that, because I will probably end up doing a bit of shopping at my two favourite partners, namely Kaufhof and dm. Are there any other exclusions, or is it for general spend, including flights and car rentals?
Old Dec 8, 2015, 1:54 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Concerto
Thanks for spotting that, because I will probably end up doing a bit of shopping at my two favourite partners, namely Kaufhof and dm. Are there any other exclusions, or is it for general spend, including flights and car rentals?
As far as I can see only gasoline ("purchases at gas stations") is excluded.

HTB.
Old Dec 8, 2015, 1:01 pm

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
No one with an idea about how fussy LH is with booking dates on these kinds of promotions?

Originally Posted by econprof
There doesn't seem to be any mention of this current promotion.

From Nov 2015 to end of Feb 2016 bookings in premium economy earn triple award miles.

The booking bear was from the end of October to end of February.

A question: I booked PE flight (SFO-MUC) about 8 days before the booking period, but it's squarely in the period when triple miles will be awarded. What are the chances that I'll get the triple miles?
Old Dec 15, 2015, 6:36 am

Programs: M&M SEN**; FB Silver; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by econprof
No one with an idea about how fussy LH is with booking dates on these kinds of promotions?
Not too much. Got the extra credit for flights booked mid-Oct.^

Last edited by NightFly; Dec 15, 2015 at 6:42 am
Old Dec 17, 2015, 9:28 am

Benefit twice with Lufthansa Express Carsharing: Save the airport and registration fee!

Lufthansa passengers will not only save the parking fees they would have had to pay if they had used their own cars, but also the car2go airport fee of up to 12 euros and the otherwise standard car2go registration fee of 19 euros.

It works like this:

- Application is via LH.com/Carsharing. From there Lufthansa passengers will be directed straight to the car2go homepage to register.
- They must present their driving licence and ID at one of the designated validation points.
- Customers download the car2go app.
- They can locate and book a car in their vicinity via the car2go app or directly via www.car2go.com
- They get in and drive to the airport.
- The car must be parked in the designated parking space. The directions to the relevant airport can be found on the car2go homepage under ‘Airport’.

Those passengers who are already car2go customers, have the opportunity to register again via LH.com/Carsharing and save on the airport fee too.
This is a pretty sweet deal. A ride with Car2Go from Munich Hauptbahnhof to the airport with the S-Bahn is 11€ and takes about 45 minutes. For two people, about 22€. A car2go ride including the airport fee is about 25€, so if the 12€ airport fee is waived you get a cheaper AND way faster ride to the airport.

The promotion runs from 15/12/15 to 30/06/16 and is valid in Hamburg (HAM), Berlin (TXL, SXF), Düsseldorf (DUS), Cologne-Bonn (CGN), Stuttgart (STR), Munich(MUC), Frankfurt (FRA), Milan(LIN), Florence (FLR), Vienna (VIE), Stockholm (ARN, BMA).
Old Dec 19, 2015, 9:23 am

Programs: A3 Gold, LH FTL
Quite generous promo ex-BUD -10k HUF
https://promotion.lufthansa.com/HUXM..._ES_es_2434650
redeem between 03/12/2015 and 31/01/2016.
travel between 03/12/2015 and 15/05/2016.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 8:25 am

'Around the world affordably and cushy' :facepalm: (the original in Germany was 'Günstig und bequem in die Welt')

3x award miles promo to select destinations:

MUC to BOM, DEL, HKG, SEL, SAO

FRA to BLR, BOM, DEL, HKG, SEL, KUL, MAA, SIN, SEA, MIA, ORL, NGO, ATL, PHL, NKG, DFW and AMM

STR via FRA, MUC oder DUS to DXB, DEL, BOM, SHA, BJS, HKG, SIN, TYO, NYC, BOS, MIA, SFO, YUL, YYZ, YVR und MEX

Registration required.
I was not targeted and signed up using the STR link, and just saw that I got the 3x credited for a DEL-MUC flight with the comment 'LH_1508_Heimatmarktaktion' ^
Old Dec 22, 2015, 3:18 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
I was not targeted and signed up using the STR link, and just saw that I got the 3x credited for a DEL-MUC flight with the comment 'LH_1508_Heimatmarktaktion' ^
So did I for SFO-FRA in A. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.